It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another piece of the puzzle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

I don't believe much attention has been paid to this little article I found. Oddly enough it is from Fox News.

Guess we need to find out if this quote was from 1971 or from when. But if it is, looks like he would be the first to predict the outcome of 9/11.

Levine’s company, Asbestospray, was familiar with the World Trade Center construction, but failed to get the contract for spraying insulation in the World Trade Center. Levine frequently would say that "if a fire breaks out above the 64th floor, that building will fall down."

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Fox News, imagine that! I wonder how many other steel framed skyscrapers have fallen down because of fire and because they didn't use Mr. Levine's techniques?

Interesting link though.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
None so far, guess we'll just have to get some volunteers to test out that theory.

But strange that Levine felt this way during the construction. And it almost counters the reports of the expense of removing the asbestos from all of both towers.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I dont agree c4 was used, but that guy didnt win the contract... so how much did he obviously know? being he wasnt picked.....

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There were 15 fires in WTC1 that the NIST called "significant" before 9/11.

The last one of them was on the 104th floor in 1999.

The North Tower of the WTC suffers a fire on its 104th floor. This is the 15th and last of what the National Institute of Standards and Technology later describes as “significant fires,” which occurred in the Twin Towers from 1975 onwards, and prior to 9/11. These fires each activate up to three sprinklers but are confined to just one floor. [Kuligowski, Evans, and Peacock, 9/2005, pp. 7-11]

wtc.nist.gov...

new topics

top topics

join