It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Terror drills Coincidence, too good to be true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just a thought I have been having about the wargames on 9/11.

We have all heard the reports of the phone tapping scandal and so forth. So if the phone systems indeed were compromised by foreign intel then perhaps its possible the attack was purposefully organized to co-inside with the war games as a cover and to purposefully make it look like it was the military's fault.

I remember the report stating something like the tappers could intercept communcations at the highest level of government and could even use it to avoid being caught (i.e intercepting police calls and knowing their position etc)

Remember, the same happened on 7/7, war games/drills emulating the exact scenario then it suddenly goes live, becomes real. Now that's pretty incriminating for the military, do you really think they would be that obvious? Perhaps their communications had been so compromised whoever did carry it out was fully aware of whatever upcoming military operations were planned and took advantage of them.

So who is to say if the perps were fully aware of all the terror drills/war games well ahead of time and so made their plans accordingly.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
any thoughts on this? I would be interested to hear your feedback. Am i the only one thinking this right now, is it perhaps too unrealistic to consider? It does seem rather difficult to pull off but with enough planning, information and foresight perhaps this isn't so unreasonable to think. If they could tap the phones they could pretty much know anything the military might be planning. The terror drills/wargame excercises are too much of a co-incidence just to be another co-incidence imo, after all it happened on 7/7 too.

I wonder how far ahead of time these drills were planned, because if they were say planned a year before then the perps would of had plenty of time to prepare. But say the terrorist drills were planned just a month before i guess that possibility is much slimmer.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Who are these phone tappers and how can they intercept almost any call? Got a link to back this up? Governments use secure lines when needed, why would they use a system that doesn't keep phone tappers out? You would need warehouses full of people listening to conversations around the clock for a long time before you heard anything useful. Sounds too impractical.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Who are these phone tappers and how can they intercept almost any call? Got a link to back this up?

Fox news would be my source, and the tappers would be Amdocs who have records of every call made in the states, apparently they 'work closely' with Israeli Intel, aka Mossad. I will find you the video.

most here will probably know what i am talking about.. I hope!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
From what I have gathered the US own phone tapping system was created by an Israeli firm (converse infosys) and they built a backdoor into the system. So essentially what we have here is a double tap, the tapping system itself is tapped.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Just to corret myself, the company name is 'COMVERSE'. I am just trying to connect the dots here. He are some more links to the wiretap scandal you can check out.

Israeli Company Provides U.S. Wiretaps

www.newsmax.com...

After enabling Israeli / Mossad wiretaps and blackmail of top US Officials including Dick Cheney...

COMVERSE CEO FLEES TO ISRAEL:

www.iht.com...

In late July, he wired $57 million to an account in Israel, according to court filings from the Justice Department. Millions more are believed to remain in his accounts in the United States, which prosecutors have asked to be frozen.

It just goes to show the wiretapping scandal could be very real and that its not impossible certain government phone systems were tapped well in advance of the terror drills and war games conducted on 9/11. Thus giving them a good cover for the operation. Further more top government officials may of been easily blackmailed and/or told to shut their mouth from fear of whatever reprisals may arise.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We already have some good threads going on the wargames, but this is a failry unique observation, so thanks Vic.

Yes, the Comverse/Amdocs phone system compromise story is real, reported shortly after 9/11 by Fox News, in a three-part series. The first thing widely speculated on regarding war games was that perhaps the terrorists learned of their being planned and moved to synch the attack in with this knowing the wargames woud hinder the defense.

Tying this story into that thinking is interesting, as the people who would recieve this inside dirt first would be the Israeli government, or some other elite grouping there, which has rather disturbing implications. So 4 things I'd like to add:

1) I can't rule out that the phone problem is what got the wargames leak out there to the (external?) 9/11 planners, but it's not the only or most likely possibility, depending on who organized it.

2) It hasn't been shown to my satisfaction that the wargames actually had any real effect on the air defenses. What's been reported is exagerrated - we ony know so much. It may be worse than we think, or an opertional coicidence with only apparent relevance to the attacks. Anybody know more? Pop in to this thread:
The real 911 smoking gun

3) Combined with other oddities like the "art student" spy ring story, Israeli operatives apparently trailing the hijackers, the "high-fiving" Mossad movers, (and other oddities like the mural-painted would be van bombs in NY?) - some interesting combos emerge...

4) And there's often more to the story's emergence than we see up front. Ex: According to Mike Ruppert (FWIW not universally trusted), the Amdocs story was leaked to Carl Cameron himself directly by Dick Cheney. Why? Dunno, but with international politics and power at work in the shaping of 9/11, possibly multiple parties involved in different aspects of the succesful attack/failed defense, there might be a use for threats, checkmates, silent bonds of distrust and cross-implication and such?

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So whats I gather from this thread is that Israeli Mossad was not only eavesdropping on the 'terrorists' but living next to them?

The terrorists had addresses that were that of u.s air force bases?

The U.s was running wargames on 9/11 that allowed the attacks to occur without anyone stopping them?

Bin Laden denied involvement and said it was planned by elements within the U.s with the help of Israeli Mossad?

Dancing Israeli's arrested dancing on their van as towers fell linked to Urban moving company that closed shop immediately after the towers fell we also linked to Mossad?

Then you had daniel lewin on flight 11, a multimillionaire that was shot errr stabbed eeerrr shot or whatever even after he worked and was probaly still active in the worlds most elite hijacking team.... coincidence?

Then you get all the news agency pushing proven faked video of cheering palastinians. Naughty naughty.

Oh and the FBI admits they have no evidence linking Bin Laden to the 911 attacks......

But let the wars roll on...... the blood will never wash off these peoples hands.

new topics

top topics

join