It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you think aliens are: animal, insect, reptilian, mammal, aquatic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
what do you think aliens are: animal, insect, reptilian, mammal, aquatic?

and why?

i think some are mammal and aquatic.

reason for aquatic are i remeber reading about the Dogoon tribe and they say aliens of aquatic lifeforms crashed long ago and repaired their ship an left details of where they came from.

greys look like elephant grey to me could they be linked to elephants?

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by blobby]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There could be more types of life than just on Earth. For all we know, they have no clue what a 'mammal' is.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i'd bet there are aliens all over the universe that could fit any of those categories, as well as many more we couldnt even imagine... in regards to aliens that have visited us... i reckon something like mammilian, repltilian, and aquatic mashed together... if that makes any sense... then again what do i know

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I can not remember the link but I have read somewhere on the net a pretty good arguement for the greys being aquatic.

They have always seemed to me to sound and look kinda insect like, but I am going on other peoples word I have never seen a grey.

And a lot of discreptions seem to suggest a hive mind which would also tend toword an insect although there are sea creatures and even a group of mammels that also exist as a hive so it is not certain.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It would depend on the habitat that they have evolved in. There may be environments that we wouldn't even imagine elsewhere in the universe.
there could be a whole new branch of life that never evolved here.
Perhaps on some planets the actual minerals could be animated and have a purpose, or is that stretching the imagination too far?
like clay men maybe?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
All of the above and humanoid too. Where do you think we came from?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Perhaps they are made up of being mammals, aquatic, reptilian, ect...like a mix? Like everyone else said though, it would most likely depend on what type of habitat they lived in. Maybe they're made of something that is totaly different from anything we've ever encountered?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Perhaps on some planets the actual minerals could be animated and have a purpose, or is that stretching the imagination too far?

Silicon life is theoreticaly possible, it would just take longer to evolve and might not even be recognized as life by us

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby

1) what do you think aliens are: animal, insect, reptilian, mammal, aquatic ?

2) and why?

1) You forgot something after " aquatic " : " a bunch of moving targets "

2) Why ? Let's see what do they do : " Abductions, cattle mutilations, their interferences in the human bizness...etc...etc... So many good reasons to see them as moving targets.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think there are every kind there have been reports of many different kinds so I believe there are many different kinds.

join