It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ok I don't know if this is even in the right area to post, but this can serve as information as to how some underground facilities are built. This is currently a project where developers are building an underground containment facility. Like an underground air bubble type tennis court dome. For those that know what those look like. It's use is unknown by me. The construction of the facility is almost done and I will try my best to get pictures of it if possible. I'm sure I can. I just sometimes get a little freaked out putting my nose into business where others think it doesn't belong. I'm not sure who is doing the construction. It could be Praxair or even Kennecott copper which is also in near proximity but it is very immense looking and I thought it a little interesting that it is being built underground. When I drove by on a side road, workers were actually laying turf over it with desert plants already growing in the dirt as if to cover it up, or at the very least make it look like nothing was there. Maybe to detract from an environmental impact study? Stae and local governments can be kinda hard sometimes. Needless to say I had no business parking there and gawking, so I moved on. Not sure it has any conspiracy relevance or not, but thought some might find it interesting to see the process.

Here is a pic:

i151.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
not sure what the facitlity is intended for. but the plants being planted in the dirt that they are back filling the hole with is common. the plant roots prevent soil erosion keeping whatever the thing is buried. they did that at a water waste processing plant over in the hollywood hills last year.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
well i always think they hide alien technology so why not hide some alien space craft there or aliens under observation. i would like to get a better look. is that the only picture you have?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Originally posted by freemasons:

well i always think they hide alien technology so why not hide some alien space craft there or aliens under observation. i would like to get a better look. is that the only picture you have?

Unfortuneately I don't have a better picture of this location. This is the closest, most zoomed in picture I could get. I took this picture on an overcast day. I originally I saw this on a clear day and it was obvious to me there was a form of "ribbing" underneath. Although I have no idea if that helps distinguish what it is or not.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, where is this located? And where were you lucky enough to snag this pic? Looks cool...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Looks like a garbage dump to me just kind of small though

mikell

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The location is close to Praxair or even Kennecott copper which is also in near proximity but it is very immense looking and I thought it a little interesting that it is being built underground. I had no business parking there and gawking, so I moved on. Not sure it has any conspiracy relevance or not, but thought some might find it interesting to see the process. I drove by on a side road, workers were actually laying turf over it with desert plants already growing in the dirt as if to cover it up, or at the very least make it look like nothing was there. And, I am very sure it is not a garbage dump.

top topics

join