It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise money to find 9/11 hijackers and fly them to GOP convention 08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There are many arguements on these boards and I was thinking, since it is well known that the terrorists and the passengers on all 4 planes are still alive, how about we find one and fly them to the GOP convention? Contact the 9/11 truth movement and see if some of thier left backing cash can help you. This would once and for all show that 9/11 was in fact a CIA designed and executed op that was covered up for the last 6 years with no leaks.

1. Use People search or contact the authors of the articles that state they are alive.
2. Book the flight
3. Keep them alive since the GOP black helicopters will be looking for them
4. Show up at the GOP convention with one of the 9/11 hijackers, or better yet, give Rosie a call since she is unemployed and she can assist.

This is a challenge as much as it is sarcasm to the fact that people still feel these people are alive and breathing. So, is anyone up to the challenge?

[edit on 5-6-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"yes we would like to come in to this high security summit and show off this terrorist"

Just Kidding.

Although the initial news response would be high, they would go back to the old excuse that the name on the terrorist watch list was a common one and there just happened to be 2 people with the same name and they showed the photo of the wrong one.

Get a passenger, now you have some esplaining to do lucy. From what I have researched, there has been no credible reports of living passengers to even track down.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Wow.

The Black Helicopters are GOP?

Amazing.

I beleive that they are all dead by now.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Where as there may be more sarcasm then truth in my words, I am serious. There are numerous websites that are quoted on the forum that state this exact thing.

Oh, the Left has black helicopters to but they are piloted by minorities.

new topics

top topics

join