It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planes firing missiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I never really subscribed to the theory that the planes used on September 11th had missiles on board that were launched shortly before or immediately on impact but I came across this website and video and thought I would share and would love your thoughts.. I find the video very interesting.

Site
www.serendipity.li...

Video
webfairy.911review.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
looks like a regular ole jet airliner to me...

no missiles, no ghost planes, no conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've debunked the "pod" theory. The "pod" is nothing more than the result of sloppy TV-fakery animation:

killtown.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My only question I suppose, and I apologize for not stating it more clear in my original post, is what is the explosion at the nose of the plane when it first penetrates the building? Is that fake? As I said, I do not subscribe to the 'pod' theory either, so thank you for debunking it, but how is that explosion possible if not faked?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
My only question I suppose, and I apologize for not stating it more clear in my original post, is what is the explosion at the nose of the plane when it first penetrates the building? Is that fake? As I said, I do not subscribe to the 'pod' theory either, so thank you for debunking it, but how is that explosion possible if not faked?

The flash is another CGI insert. That's why it's on-and-off in only 2 frames.

It's a special effect.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So for what reason? To distract and draw attention from real issues I imagine. Which does make sense to me. I just don't know why they would use such an easily overlooked 'red herring'. But I suppose it is not so easily overlooked as there are many of you out there that have already discussed this. I am a 19 year old man and studying September 11th, 2001 takes up many of my days, I guess I am a little ashamed to say I missed this part of the puzzle but thankfully many of you have not. I am very interested in the TV fakery, Killtown, and directing me to another thread with more information on this I would surely appreciate.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
So for what reason? To distract and draw attention from real issues I imagine. Which does make sense to me. I just don't know why they would use such an easily overlooked 'red herring'. But I suppose it is not so easily overlooked as there are many of you out there that have already discussed this. I am a 19 year old man and studying September 11th, 2001 takes up many of my days, I guess I am a little ashamed to say I missed this part of the puzzle but thankfully many of you have not. I am very interested in the TV fakery, Killtown, and directing me to another thread with more information on this I would surely appreciate.

Well I think they meant to align the flash up with the fuselage, but they goofed and it appeared slightly over to the right. The flash looks the same diameter as the fuselage.

Cause it would look just downright silly if a plane crashing through a building without creating a spark!

Here is some of my blogposts about TV-Fakery: killtown.blogspot.com...

See also: www.911researchers.com...

new topics

top topics

join