It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos-9-11 was a ritual!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com...

this guy clarifies what i suspected. That the towers were built with a specific agenda in mind, and that agenda is linked to blood sacrifice rituals, energy collection and the manipulation of those energies. This guy goes into some very good detail also so watch them.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-5-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wow this video is great, it has a lot of information I haven't heard before. It's interesting how many "coincidences" about 9/11 pop up here and there. It especially made me think when it talked about Bush reading the pet goat story as a way to kick off the events in a cultic fashion. Great find.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Amazing, no wonder they put the destruction of it on our money. It is like giving people a foreshadow of the emergence of this being. Being connected to the Kabba blew my mind. The dance around the Globe was happening daily with commuters.

Also one of the pictures he provides. There is something that caught my eye like 3 little commas but they looked like 6 6 6.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by spiritp0wer]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I believe these symbols are shown to us for a reason. These cult members believe that by "telling us"(in their own cryptic way) what will happen it absolves them of any wrong doing. Alas, there is no way to find these symbols untill after the damage has already been done.

[edit on 5/29/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
I believe these symbols are shown to us for a reason. These cult members believe that by "telling us"(in their own cryptic way) what will happen it absolves them of any wrong doing. Alas, there is no way to find these symbols untill after the damage has already been done.

[edit on 5/29/07 by AcesInTheHole]

I think we could look ahead with a careful eye, i have seen for instance hexagons on the floors of hotel lobbys in tile designs. Walking over it collects energies, then they need a talisman, the globe was likely one for the trade center. Im starting to think that earth is like a hard drive or the computer itself. Past humans found a way through sound, to utilize the geo-energies to create a program, or in this case, spell. A creature from hell for instance, may hear this because the right path was created, and its invited to enter through a gate, into a human, possessing him and starting something we all know as the biblical end of days. Consider it, we have the "Fire from the sky in the sight of men" (9-11) at the least. Im not sure what other prophecies have been fulfuilled, but wait until America regains the worlds faith in it..the "the deadly wound will be healed, and everyone believed on the beast, and gave worship" Because the head of the beast, rockerfellers owns americas churches basicly and who knows how they include them in spells and energy manipulation. By the way it all is about destruction of the old and creating themselves to be the power in the new. My guess is theres a bigger fish they cant control, but are trying to, and will fail because of human stupidity. which if true, i laugh.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
this is very interesting it would be funny if the makers of simpsons were trying to warn us.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
this is very interesting it would be funny if the makers of simpsons were trying to warn us.

I believe Harry Shearer (the voice of Mr. Burns) made a movie called The Teddy Bear Picnic, a movie based loosely on the Bohemian Grove. Don't forget the stonecutters episode, maybe a cartoon version of freemasonry.
Sorry to get off topic.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
actually harry shearer has attended the grove according to alex jones. And is called an apologist for the group and also an applicator of disinformation. I dont like him personaly.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com...

this guy clarifies what i suspected. That the towers were built with a specific agenda in mind, and that agenda is linked to blood sacrifice rituals, energy collection and the manipulation of those energies. This guy goes into some very good detail also so watch them.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-5-2007 by mastermind77]

anyone who hasnt seen these, go watch them!
heres the other video on the rituals.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-6-2007 by mastermind77]

top topics

join