It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vassevar Bush - in correct forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I was just watching a documentary on Discovery about the Shag Harbour UFO accident, and they presented the name of a Doctor Vassevar Bush. He is supposed to have led some kind of UFO tech research group in the 60's and 70's. He was presented as being a VERY influental man at the time..

Has anyone in here ever heard the name before? A quick search on the forum and on Google comes up with nada... I'm just curious because of the last name of the guy, and the fact that the picture they showed of him shows a guy that could very well be related to the George's :-)

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
that dude is george DUBA bush's grand-pa , do a google on the Canadian UFO expert in the 40's and 50's his name is Wilbur Smith. He was some kind of communication expert back in the day. What happen was that v.bush (grandpa bush) was in charge of just about everything to do with ufo's and aliens and he came up to Canada (ottawa) to shut-up Wilbur Smith.
www.qtm.net...
www.aufosg.com...

I'm sure i read v.bush had something to do with wilbur smith. I scanned the website and no talk on v.bush.
hhhmmm......maybe i read it at disclosureproject.org or wingmakers.com (interview's) i'm not sure ?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
he is also named on the MJ 12 Docs - "fake or not"

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
(sigh)
VANNEVAR Bush has nothing to do with the current President. He was an early electronics networking and hypertext researcher. He virtually predicted the creation of the internet almost half a century before it became reality.

www.iath.virginia.edu...

Oh and if you believe the MJ-12 documents, he was one of the founding members of that organization.

join