It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine footage of the florida "skunk ape"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Couldn't make anything out except for a black figure walking through the swamp with a swagger as if it's trying to resemble the Patterson bigfoot.

Awful video quality.

On the other hand i think i actually found a reliable, trustworthy Bigfoot sighting ...

Bigfoot Sighting

[edit on 4/3/09 by Liamoville]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wasnt the guy that filmed that video (David Shealy) the same guy who happened to own a trailer park down in Florida. And who had quite a few encounters with skunk apes (some might say a few too many). Seems this guy was Bigfoots personal paparazzi from what I can assume.

Cant remember it to well but I just remember there being a bit of a hubbub about it around 2000 or so?, and they basically came to the conclusion it was all a load of bunk and just a way for him to drum up business for his trailer park?.

Could be well wrong on it, but I just remember seeing stills of that footage years ago and the eventual conclusion people got from his claims (if that is the same guy).

Edit:- He owned a campsite not a trailer park sorry

Heres an old BFFRO link to a David Shealy sighting.

www.bfro.net...

and another interesting article

www.bigfootencounters.com...

Definitely doesn't paint the guy in good light.

He also owns this place.

www.skunkape.info...

Personally wouldn't believe the guy if he told me the sky was blue.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
David Sheely has either taken the most important video since the Patterson film, or he is a complete hoaxer. I live in Florida and search for the skunk ape myself. I have never had a direct encounter, but I have had auditory and video analysis that has shown something other than a "Blobsquatch" There is simply no way to tell if his videos are real or not. The rez is very poor. In such case, you have to say negative.

I really hope one day we have a body to autopsy. Unfortunatly, that is going to be the only proof science will accept. Photoshop and video editing software preclude just a good image. We need a body..alive or dead...sorry..

<< 1   >>

join