It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate Dylan Avery - Unsecured Coins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If you hate Dylan Avery and the way he distortes facts , then you have to
see " Unsecured Coins " ! Watch all 4 parts ! Since im no good at embedding video , i'll just post the link .. I'll try to embed the first of 4 ,
but if it doesn't work , try the link below !
youtube.com...

[edit on 15-5-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
To me this is not an attack on a film maker, but on the victims of 911. While not every 911 conspiracy is valid, at least the goal is the same as what the victims families want, the truth.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This doesn't even belong in the 9/11 forum.

I'll add that if you develop a personal grudge against somebody because of a film, then you have some issues, lol.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I get what he was trying to say. People look at anomolies and try to prove a conspirocy. but he makes an ok point that during a natural event (if you belive WTC was natural to some degree) there will be anomolies and people will basically recall things that are vauge.

It's true WTC theory is all hype. problem is that there were still many people alive who saw it that don't agree with you. natural disasters all have anomolies and if someone took the take could spin any event into anything they really wanted to.

everyone knows usa gov is corrupt, but there's a difference between being corrupt and all powerful. fact is that many things in USA were in danger and there will be a shift nobody predicted going to happen..then people will look up and say BUT YOU SEE IT WAS REAL BECAUSE THE GOV FORETOLD THE PROPHECY. however the secret is that if every country in the world decided to pull the plug on our economy, american life would crumble. we would be powerless if we didn't recieve outside financial help

Why would the government jepordize that, to have the legacy of willingly murdering it's citizens for the sake of nothing? And our military is a joke. WE can't even hold iraq down immagine if the entire northwest got invaded.

USA is weak and if it does want to be a power player in all this secret society stuff, they would do so by following the money and improving foreign relations.

They don't want an 8 year long war and negative sentiment. The truth is that the usa gov is weak and any information about secret powerful orgainizations, was disinfo ment to fool you into beliving they are omnipotent.

i thought the video was funny, but could have been more serious.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Man! Well said Spawn!!!

To believe in the 9/11 conspiracy is to believe that the Federal Government is some kind of super-intelligent, Borg-like monster consuming what it wants, when it wants, and how it wants to do it.. A secret society of wealthy money hungry government workers, and publicly elected officials.

I suppose it helps people feel safer believing that..in kind of a strange disfunctional way.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
woah! Debunker's mutual admiration society meeting in progress!

Ok guys, enough hot air. Here's something real to chew on:

Awful darn hot!

Jet fuel, anyone? Friction?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Get ya micronukes here! Micronukes! Get em while their hot! Straight from Dimona. Will only cost ya your freedom and government, get em here!..

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with 9/11 and we will see how the final cut of loose change does in theaters. The new version will be produced by Alex Jones and will focus on the facts that can not be debunked. Why not post some actual evidence that discredits these people. (Good luck finding it!)

Also, our own government makes things sound a lot better than they are. Is the patriot act in anyway patriotic?

People believe this stuff because it makes sense, not because it sounds good.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That guy is funny. Perhaps we're to take it literally where one of the news anchors commented that it looked like a nuclear winter down there?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Finally watched it. It's hilarious! You don't have to even hate Dylan or Loose Change to appreciate the jabs at their style and leaps of logic. "So air and clouds alone can tear up a trailer park?" If you can't find this funny, you should seek help like they give to cult brainwash victims.

top topics

join