It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probabbly nothing but what is this camera attached to?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
^
^^
not unless it's shooting the photo backwards (towards the back of the helicopter) while the helo is moving away from the WTC, such as the case with the beginning of this video. If the camera was pointed towards the forward (towards the direction the helo was heading), then you would not see the skids.

Soylent? It's fake. Really. Don't lose sleep over it. It's a fake and a bad one at that.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok, why would the helicopter be moving away from the towers when it is so far away anyway? Media helicopters are most often hovering for an even more stable shot, from most of what I have seen anyway.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It's moving away because it's a civilian aircraft that has to clear the area and land because the FAA grounded ALL flights of any kind that day.

I work in the stabilized aerial camera industry, and a good friend of mine was filming in the midwest that morning in a national park, and when they popped up from the ground they got yelled at by a controller and had to land again, and get special clearance to clear the park.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join