It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien face?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I took this pic in summer through my stepson's window . I left the flash on by mistake , which reflected myself in the window also. I didn't notice this image, (cropped to fit the upload size) , and which appears across my torso, until last week.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS. My stepson has been having weird dreams about giant bears and someone in his trainers(though larger), trying to get him and hurt him. He keeps bears on his bed and whilst it could be nothing, has never caused concern for him before.

I'll keep you posted.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Isn't it simply that the wrinkles in your clothes look like a face? That would be the most simple explanation. Why would aliens go trough the trouble of wrinkling you clothes in such a way that their face appears?

(edit: spelling mistake fixed)

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by amantine]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
>_> when lightning hits the ground near a window and a person is sitting in front of said window, their face gets permanently "printed" on the glass. i've seen it many times, in many books and in real life. don't worry, i doubt it's an alien. i know it looks weird, but that's because not all of the features where printed on the glass.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by effigyrelease]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
effigy, where the hell did you get this from? Sounds rather like an old wives tale to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It is kind of true but i doubt very much that it woudl happen on glass. It is the photographic principay, it can happen on walls and so on.m IN fact, it is becoming quite well known lately because some artists are using the technique on Grass. I'm afraid the poster may be confused though, in no way woudl it be possible for features to be imprinted on anything, because of lightening or not.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease
their face gets permanently "printed" on the glass. i've seen it many times,

This occurs in an HP Lovecraft story. I can't remember right now, which story though....

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It's human nature to see faces in stuff like that, it happens subconsciously and we don't even know it. If you just look around, you'll see faces in a lot more than just a window.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Originally posted by effigyrelease
their face gets permanently "printed" on the glass. i've seen it many times,

This occurs in an HP Lovecraft story. I can't remember right now, which story though....

i read it first in mysteries of the unexplained.... >_>
and i never read HP lovecraft stuff.

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by effigyrelease]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
hmm...that picture did not really look like any type of face to me. Sometimes people see faces in rocks and such.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I for one could not see anything

join