It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School trip ends bad (strange photo)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A reminder ...

If you have nothing to say, in a contributive manner, then say nothing at all ... move along.

Thank you.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
At first I was confused, but now it's obvious.

Here's a some specifics that we should look at

It's a time machine.

Thanks for making me feel better on this terrible night.

Anyway it could be anything. A log or whatever. Unless your referring to that huge shadow...than I don't know.

PSP

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Who guys, tookme some time to read all those comments.

First of all this is in the Netherlands, not big fish or something would be swimming there around.

I maked the title like this to make it look a better cooler i think

I will contact the guy who made this picture to see if he find anything strange, or maybe he has more photo's of the lake to see if this is anything serious.

I wasnt on the school trip so i dont know anything more about the lake.

with those zoomed photo some guys posted i really think its something like a rock ( it should be )
If im back from school today i will discuss more in this thread to keep you guys up to date.
Still there could be large fish there, a few months ago i saw in the news here around that the found a fish of 1.5 M
Thats quite a length because in there netherlands dont exist that big fis as far as i know.

Check ya guys later!
happy ats!

Edit after few minuts:
I looked for more photo's and i found 2 more, but the only problem is that these where taking more to the left of the lake.
If you guys still want these pic's request them.
There is nothing to see on the other picture's so i dont have more effedens.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by PSP]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Crap title for the thread by the way,but anyway intresting pic i suppose, can you find the name of the lake can you find out if there has been any strange sightings in the past is the lake a natural body of water fed by a river etc .
Now if this pic was taken on Loch ness or somewere like that then your pic would have made front page news. but it was'nt
please do some reserch on the lake you never know you might have stumble upon something, hope you have

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
ok - i have something constructive to say / ask

first - what is the location , i know its been asked before , but has gone unanswered

second DEPTH , without sterotyping the netherlands , it is rather flat

and bodies of water are rather shallow - i know some duch SCUBA divers - and they moaned about the dearth of deep water sites

there is a huge area of water in the netherlands , but apart from a dew sites in the south - its all very shallow

which is a problem if you are attempting to get certified , it means a long trip or trying to teach in open ocea - neither are very satisfactory

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, why did you put "ends bad" in the thread title?

Did anyone get hurt that day as a result of this mystery thing?

Are there any local legends about a lake monster?

Have you known anyone to report anything similar?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
PSP: The European meerval/catfish which is present in belgian and dutch lakes has a "standard" size of 1.5 to 1.8 meters at the age of 25.

There are reports of sightings and catches ranging from 3 to 6 meters too, but the largest confirmed one was just under 3 meters.

There ARE some really big fish in our waters.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is DEFINITIVE proof that Bigfoot exists!

PSP

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, to come back on some points.
There are still big fish swimming around in the Netherlands area.

This i just a small lake, maybe 2 to 3 meters deep.
Nobody spotted strange things that day, i asked it myself to them.

I cant find any other information about that lake.

Maybe i can find the name of the lake, i will ask my friends tomorrow on school, hope if we can catch something on that.

And for the second time, i maked the title like that to make it more cooler, lol

Sorry for my bad grammatic of English

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PSP
And for the second time, i maked the title like that to make it more cooler, lol

This is We-Todd-Id.
PSP, Go play with your PSP, instaed of playing with ATS.
You know you want to.

PSP

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yeah yeah i know.
Ow i can see that i cant edit the titel.
Maybe an Admin will do it for me.

Already thanks.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well, I see those in a lake all the time, I doubt there is anything special about that. It could be a log, a rock, an alligator, a turtle, the things that you would find in a common lake or pond. I doubt it is the Loch Ness Monster of the wetland.

PSP

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well, i dont think it is a lake monster or something special like that, but i wanted to know your guys opinion.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JKLight420
This is We-Todd-Id.
PSP, Go play with your PSP, instaed of playing with ATS.
You know you want to.

Back off of PSP.

Add something that actually contributes to the thread instead of plaguing us with your presence.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Add something that actually contributes to the thread instead of plaguing us with your presence.

Yes, those brothers get pretty annoying. just like the ones that keep complaining about it.

To be honest, brothers and sisters, this kind of threads make you not want to contribute.

I feel like I am posting in one of OkamiZaku's threads except this time we get a *****y picture.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Franz von Humboldt
Yes, those brothers get pretty annoying. just like the ones that keep complaining about it.

To be honest, brothers and sisters, this kind of threads make you not want to contribute.

I feel like I am posting in one of OkamiZaku's threads except this time we get a *****y picture.

What was that? The pot calling the kettle black? Perhaps we should heed to 12m8keall2c's words, as I don't see how your post contributes either? If other people's threads bother you so much, why do you bother to post negativities in them?

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
A reminder ...

If you have nothing to say, in a contributive manner, then say nothing at all ... move along.

Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hi there,
well could it be a beaver damn???
I mean its house that is...

[edit on 13-5-2007 by codex code]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a beaver dam far from the shore, and unconnected to the land? i haven't done my homework on beavers, but i seem to remember from nature programs that beavers make their homes close to banks. could be very wrong, don't mind being told so

i've been sitting staring at this picture for a while now, and can't come up with an original explanation for it at all. i don't really agree with the artifact theory though, they're usually much sharper than the photographs themselves, and are easy to identify.

RANT
i'm so glad someone's finally socking it to the sarcasm merchants on this board! the kid's expressing an interest in our area, he should be encouraged, not laughed at and told, effectively, to go back where he came from. if you feel like ripping the p*ss out of someone for being childish, might i suggest you be a little more mature than them in response?
/RANT

edited my rant tags - they disappeared :-/

[edit on 5/13/2007 by Batty]

PSP

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yeah maybe it's an dead fishing floating over the surface..
there are so many theories for this one, i really cant tell what is should be.
Im gonna search for the excactly place, where this pic is taking from.

PSP

<< 1   >>

join