It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground bases Hunt..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Well i don't know if anyones brought this subject on ATS yet so i do apologise if someones beat me to it...

Whats got me thinking i've come across all of this talk about underground bases not all fenced off like supposed military places like area 51,,
why not put a team of people together and acctually take the bull by the horns and search these places out??.. crazy?!?..yes i know.. get everyone to sign statments if anything happens to them to hold these supposed bases etc as accounable.....

i know i'm missing a hellva lot of law/theory etc on this idea...
your thoughts please???.

regards
Refuse

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Any specific places in mind?

Sounds like alot of fun though. Only thing is risking legal prosecutions or getting shot at. But hey, this life is too short anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
well it depends where you are in the world,, air vents at supposed dulce?.. if not need to find something that can at least drill 4 miles down into the earth at a certain location...

its a crazy plan,, but it seems the only way to find out, it'll certainly blow all the other threads about u.f.o's wide open if proof was found..

i'm certainly thinking about it,, but i wish to reas peoples thoughts and ideas

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
the idea is good in its own, but.....and theres always a but!

think about it. if these places that you are talking about where not guarded on the outside they sure would be on the inside! and if it isnt guarded inside or out then there probably isnt anything of importance ya know.

good idea though but not going to happen

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
hmm smells like a goverment debunker..
"joke"

well its obvisous they might be or WILL be guarded in there,, thats not the point.. the pointing is finding out whats down there.. probably isn't anything of any importance?. you mean like Greys/reptilians? maybe..

what do you mean its not going to happen, acording to many sources it possibly already has done...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Refuse
...why not put a team of people together and acctually take the bull by the horns and search these places out??...

Been done. Multiple times. I have traveled to some of the supposed 'secret bases' and 'FEMA concentration camps' revealed on this website.

Nothing there.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
sorry my bad!! i didnt mean "not going to happen" ever! im just saying that if you and a couple of mates plan to go to one of these places and try to get in then its a high chance you are not going to get anywhere or find anything.

i understand that the point is whats going on in these places.. my point is that if there is something so important in these places theres not a chance you can get down there. i suppose the only way is if people leak out information from inside itself!

just what i think

top topics

join