It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Abductee: "They aren't hiding anymore. Watch the skies this week."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_111350
It will begin tommorow, there has been no abductions for 6 months. They have arrived on masse, they are not hiding anymore. Contactees are being contacted again as from last night. They werent hiding, i saw someone come right through a window with the ufo directly outside at 2.00am.. i was taken later that night, they used the paralysis on me again.
Things are different this time. I dont know what will be, but they are not hiding anymore.
Watch the skies this week..
I dont think they mean harm, i remember speaking to other people last night, but they dont let me remember much.

Is this guy serious? Its always hard to take personal experiences at full face value. But hey, he says to watch the skies this week and thats easy enough to do, so I think I will. There's been so much activity lately anyways, maybe he's on to something.

But he says that something is supposed to happen tomorrow. Thats today! (April 29) I wonder what he expects to happen? I wonder if he is just blowing smoke up our butt. Who knows... but stay sharp today, as always.

What does everybody think about his story?

[edit on 4/29/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
well, like you say its hard to take these accounts seriously as theres no real way to verify them. I'll take any excuse to 'hope' that somethings gonna happen though.. no harm in watching the skies

where did the quote come from?

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Chonx]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
i pulled it from the anonymous posts.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_111350
It will begin tommorow, there has been no abductions for 6 months. They

What does everybody think about his story?

Where does he want to know from that there were no abductions for 6 month? I guess he read the prepare for alien invasion fox news from the thread. I doubt it.

However I would welcome if there is finnaly a move here.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Is this guy serious?

I hope not, because if he is then my guess is that he's very delusional.

'no abductions for the past six months' .. and how would he know that?

'they don't mean harm' .... and how would he know that, especially since the abduction evidence and the sneaky way they are skulking around our planet say just the opposite.

I give this post (the ANON post) a big

[edit on 4/29/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I give this post a big

Well, sorry you and I wasted your time. I'll be sure not to ever post anything again for fear of your disapproval.

EDIT: On second thought, maybe you weren't being a jackhole to me and just meant that the anonny's post was bunk. In which case...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Not your post ...

I gave the
to the anon poster. It's rubbish. (most of the anon posts are)

I went back and changed my post to make sure you understand that.

[edit on 4/29/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yeah, you posted your follow up as I was making my edit. All is resolved!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I had a dream about a reptillian-type of alien abducting me last night--can't ever remember having a similar dream before ever...

Might be connected ... any abductes having any strange encounters/dreams as of late?

Perhaps disclosure is at hand.

top topics

join