It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Eye Witness to 9/11 ?

page: 1

join
share:
sfj

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Look and listen to the guy that comes on around the 1:00 mark. Sounds like an infomercial actor to me, either that or he has a strange personality.

Everyone else was in a state of shock with little grasp of what they saw, yet this guy seems pretty enthusiastic and seems to know everything?

This is from a live tv interview on the streets of NY from 9/11.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by sfj]

[edit on 26-4-2007 by sfj]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yeah I saw him too weird huh. Already saying the buildings collapsed due from structural failure. This is what I heard the WTC building were designed to withstand airplane impacts all the way up to the 707 boeing. But the crashed planes was a 767. But still when the crash occured it looked like to me that the WTC was sturdy and was in no danger of falling. Then to my surprise I saw the first tower collapse. Steel buildings can burn for 17 to 20 hours without collapsing. But the WTC fell in less then a hour.

Now to Osama 33 minutes after the first attack, they were already talking about him. Hmm

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Leyla]

sfj

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well, the media did mention Osama a lot every so often for years leading up to it, so it was natural for them to consider him as a suspect. You might get a kick out of the following short clip of Peter Jennings, though :
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Yeah I saw him too weird huh. Already saying the buildings collapsed due from structural failure. This is what I heard the WTC building were designed to withstand airplane impacts all the way up to the 707 boeing. But the crashed planes was a 767. But still when the crash occured it looked like to me that the WTC was sturdy and was in no danger of falling. Then to my surprise I saw the first tower collapse. Steel buildings can burn for 17 to 20 hours without collapsing. But the WTC fell in less then a hour.

Now to Osama 33 minutes after the first attack, they were already talking about him. Hmm

those buildings were not made to withstand an airplane crashing into them.
get ur facts straight. that guy had sumthing u dumbasses dont have. common sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicaltruth14
get ur facts straight. that guy had sumthing u dumbasses dont have. common sense.

So where did you get your structural engineering degree from?

Common sense and facts state that no steel building in history has collapsed from fires or structural damage.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The designers of the building were pretty sure it could sustain multiple impacts and remain standing. I'll take their word over that of anyone else any day. It was designed to withstand at least one impact, which is what it experienced.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Dumbass huh?

Are these guys dumbasses?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

I think you better do a little more research before you start spouting off comments like that homeslice.As to the man in the video, yeah he seemed to have been fed his info,so much for common sense.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by crowpruitt]

top topics

join