It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell leaving the View?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Leaving the View

Rosie's announcement comes on the heels of making a fool of herself in front of 2,000 of New York's most accomplished women in media Monday. The lesbian and comedian-turned-controversial loudmouth was at the Matrix Awards at the Waldorf-Astoria Grand Ballroom when she decided to let loose and unbuckle her manners belt.

While O'Donnell dropped an F-bomb or two, grabbed her crotch, and yelled "Eat me!" to Donald Trump, Barbara Walters was seen sinking into her chair.

Why is this in the 9/11 section?

I feel her talking about 9/11 possibly had more to do with her "leaving" the show as opposed to the reasons listed.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com... 85

Been talking about this here.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The show just came on and she is not exactly leaving. What they are syaing is she will not host the show daily, however she will be on the show from time to time and in the daily slot until June and they made it clear she was not kicked off the show. Apparently they just could not come to terms on her contract

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well that's sad her leaving, see yah Rosie !!
Wondering if the donald's taking her place..

I'm not a frequent watcher of the view seem to me it's more female oriented but there have been times when I noticed it on in the background before switching the channel.

Dallas

top topics

join