It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist theory for the Va shooter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We live in a wierd world. We can't rule out that he wasn't being controlled by the Antichrist. They say the Antichrist is among us. We see faces in the tower smoke of the antichrist. All the sign's of the rapture are here. Some kind of magic has been going on all along through the money system. People die so they can increase they're profit's which means Satan wants to take control of the world. Or could it mean that since it is possible that robot's can control the faith of mankind, does this suggest that ordinary robot parts dont have some kind of life to them already that just need to be assembled to work. So maybe all the technology in the world is someone giving out spirits that want technology to grow to the point that ai controls the world. Just like the movie the Matrix. It was a kewl movie.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the matrix was an entertaining film, but in all honesty, maybe it's because i'm an athiest, but at this point, i think it's easier to buy into the government op theory than it is into the antichrist being responsible.

i also think it's too easy to throw the term antichrist out there to describe people's behavior that one cannot comprehend. your evidence is also a bit weak at this point, since you cite the matrix as a source. either way, i see no evidence of any supernatual "antichrist" force.

join