It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adverse reactions to taking 9/11 conspiracy public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Play all three at once if you have a fast connection. It's not really important whats being said. Watch the last video while listening to the first two videos play at once. When the last video ends the first two start to pick up.

Pissed-off fireman at Ground Zero (9/11/06)

Pissing off an NBC anchorman

Couldn't resist including the last video

Pissed off lion trys to attack a visitor behind the glass

[edit on 18-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
the people who dont want to accept the truth are going to stay in stage 1 until every one is in stage 3.
The corporate media is who they listen to and until Wolf Blitzer says 911 was an inside job, arguing with people like these guys did only hurts the truth movement.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Great videos, I don't buy into the whole 9/11 conspiracy though.

the people who dont want to accept the truth are going to stay in stage 1 until every one is in stage 3. The corporate media is who they listen to and until Wolf Blitzer says 911 was an inside job, arguing with people like these guys did only hurts the truth movement.

Good point - People need to investigate the facts and not believe everything they hear from the news media, don't get me wrong - I'm a avid FOX news junkie but try to consider ALL the first.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yea...I don't buy into the Conspiracy mumble jumble. Maybe one day when they have evidence. There's more holes in the Conspiracy x 10 than the official story.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Haha, the first video. Those kids got owned.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I wonder why they never bring experts to the truth movement protest, rather than he said, she said. I mean how do you really know what the expert said if he ain't there? How will you get to question the expert if he is right or wrong?

The truthmovement is so unorganize. Holding a banner saying 911 is an inside job is not going to make anyone believe you, except that your a kook or ignorant.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
I wonder why they never bring experts to the truth movement protest, rather than he said, she said. I mean how do you really know what the expert said if he ain't there?

More important is why the experts from the official side won't debate (or even meet) with the experts from the "other" side.

How will you get to question the expert if he is right or wrong?

See above response.

The truthmovement is so unorganize.

I agree. And trying to go up against the most organized authority (media et al) is very hard to do.

Holding a banner saying 911 is an inside job is not going to make anyone believe you, except that your a kook or ignorant.

I agree as well. That is why I distance myself from these people. It's a free country but I believe they are going about it all wrong.

new topics

top topics

join