It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the government is behind school shootings...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think one of the reasons as to why the government would be behind these school shootings has to do with the NWO...i feel that everytime you hear about a school shooting or mall shooting they always come out and say that there is too much violence on tv and in video games...i feel that they are saying all this because they want control over every piece of media that they can take control of...they could be saying all that so that they eventually get control to "control the level of violence" but instead they will have full control over all media

please respond i would like to hear what others have to say about this...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
With all the past and present CIA mind control programs anything is possible. (Artechoke, Mk Ultra, Montauk)

When I was watching the coverage I couldn't help but notice cnn was very much promoting the police state. The police have completeled the transformation to the military that much is certain.

One other thing I've been hearing. The Whacko's sister works at an Intelligence firm that provides physical security for the US government. I don't know if it's true but thats what I just heard so it would be interesting if it turns out to be true.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefferrari
I think one of the reasons as to why the government would be behind these school shootings has to do with the NWO...i feel that everytime you hear about a school shooting or mall shooting they always come out and say that there is too much violence on tv and in video games...i feel that they are saying all this because they want control over every piece of media that they can take control of...they could be saying all that so that they eventually get control to "control the level of violence" but instead they will have full control over all media

please respond i would like to hear what others have to say about this...

If it was a set up, not necessarily it was your government, the USA government. It could be someone else who stand behind them, a small group who do things they thought necessarily to be done. This of course is a wrong way to billions of human beings. But they don't care as they thought they are doing the right thing, people die anyway.

Why don't you start from Jews?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
one thing that is for sure, everytime one of these events occur everyone comes down on america's right to bear arms. i think that's bs and they need to address the real issues at hand whether that be VT's lack of security and mistakes or whether that be not treating the mentally ill properly.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
one thing that is for sure, everytime one of these events occur everyone comes down on america's right to bear arms. i think that's bs and they need to address the real issues at hand whether that be VT's lack of security and mistakes or whether that be not treating the mentally ill properly.

well, if someone wants to attack, no matter how secure you do, it happens.

If no one attack, no crime, who needs security, police, army? You don't even need watch dog!

It is people creating problem and people offering solution!

What is the real issue? a terrible kid doesn't grow up bad guy, a good kid doesn't guarantee no crime in future. So what?

Less offering more solutions will eliminate more problems.

Powerfull America doesn't mean they are good guys!!!! mind that!

If there is no Democracy who needs fake peaceful and America?

A dumb blind leading a blind huh?

That's America!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
who's promoting a police state in the news on this. All I keep reading is how they screwed this whole thing up. This kid practically had a neon sign flashing "killer" and yet the authorities did nothing. There was a shooting on campus and the police didn't think it was necessary to lock down the campus and cancel classes. Had they reacted in a more "police state" manner, the campus would have been shut down, classes cancelled and the 30 other students might still be alive. This doesn't show any signs of promoting a police state. If anything, it makes you worry about the ability of the VA authorities to control a crisis in a larger location.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Any body find this similar to 9/11 where the fighter pilots were told to stand down?

Maybe the mind control handlers felt that 2 victims were just not enough of a scare. They wanted a massacre and were disappointed that Cho only killed 2.

Maybe the police were told to stand down as well, until the planners got what they wanted.

Possible conspiracy, need a smoking gun to nail this one.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why is that when everything bad happens in our country it is our govenrments fault??? It is not our governments fault, it is this kids own fault for being a sicko demented pervert and his parents should learn from this and cauderize their own fallopian tubes and semineferous tubules and not have any more retarded kids that will kill other people.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
it should also be noted that his own family has said that he was "strange" from a very young age and now some doctor has been quoted as saying that there's a huge increase in the rate of schizophrenia for children of dry cleaning employees. The toxins in the chemicals apparently raise the risk substantially.

this wasn't some gov't thing. Hell his sister works for the State Department dealing with Iraq reconstruction funding.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think what you feel is correct. Without feelings, what are facts. Usually, our gut feeling is the right one.

new topics

top topics

join