It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions? What explosions? WTC related.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is a must watch video it will start a little slow with well known videos.
I have seen many of them but many are at least for me brand new.

One of the most interesting part its the fireball from the base of the towers from several witnesses.

After this video its hard to believe there were no explosions.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That is a pretty remarkable video!!! I don't know how much clear it can be for anyone that explosives were used to bring down the towers. Do you really think there would be explosions like that during a natural pancake collapse? You can really see those buildings being blown apart. I have never seen the video of the fireball. At first I thought it was video of the plane hitting hit, but it is clear that the building is already on fire, when you see the fire ball go up the building.
The only thing I can think of that would cause this would be some type of explosive.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
where do you see the fireball in the video?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The fire ball I saw come at about 4:05-4:07 or in that area. It's pretty easy to see.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just wondering, how do we know all those explosions documented in the beginning of the video are not all the same explosion that occurs by the firefighters near the payphone. The sound is just captured from other areas. This is a possibilty. Is it not?

new topics

top topics

join