It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "WHO" question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The next step?
With countless arguements about the buildings collapsing on 9/11,something got lost.Where the big discussion of "who"?
Who was behind it?Seen plenty of vague answer like,Bush or the government,or even the NWO.

But who were the individuals who planned it?
Who were the individuals who pulled it off?
Who had the most to gain from this?
Wheres the proof?

Id like to make this thread about the "who".
I want to see fingers pointed at the people in question.
I wanna see the list of who planned it,who pulled it off.
The list should be large,considering the magnitude of the event.
Along with names,please provide evidence that points the finger at them.
Provide information including them in the 9/11 event.
And no vague answer like the NWO,FreeMasons,Aliens,Government.
Name people.

With all the attempts to provide proof how the buildings collapsed,people stopped looking for the who.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I feel by answering the 'hows' will lead us to the real 'whos', and the 'whos' will reveal the 'whys'.

I actually have a feeling Mossad or another foreign organization may of had a hand in the operation. If its true that foreign agents and spies have infiltrated US government and military at the highest levels it would explain why it looks so much like an 'inside job', since it really did come from rogue elements within the government. There is evidence and sources to suggest this.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Who? An ideological "movement." Most likely the "zionist" israelis who want nothing more than to expand Israel borders. Many factors are involved besides who benifited most, but there are a long list of strange financial occurances on and around 9/11.

Companies (moving company) involved secretly closing down after 9/11 back to Israel with customers furniture still in storages. Wall Street moves that seemed to assume prior knowledge of attacks. FBI confirmed that Israelis were following and living near the suspected highjackers a year before the attacks. It is almost widely accepted that Israeli Massad had prior knowledge, yet when the story broke it immediately got swept away.

So, Zionist attack America (administration is in on it) everyone benifits from the reaction. ARABS are now enemy number one to most americans. Now US Marines are in Middle East killing more Arabs everyday. The Zionist sit back and watch with a smile. Why? So that after the # storm s over, there will less friction for Israeli borders to grow while simotaneously fattening everyones pockets.

Do a little research and you can easily find out who benifitted the most. How about Larry Silverstein for starters? Now all of the scumbags that were in on it are promised big jobs (ie Wolfowitz at WORLD BANK).

My .02

AAC

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The who's are the people who have something to gain.
Larry got lots of money and some new buildings, and people he was associated with had all the evidence in #7 destroyed. So pay offs to Larry for the timely destruction of SEC and federal evidence also puts the spot light on larry.

The Bush family made out because there were also cases in the SEC "Enron" than Bush had vested interests in.

Bush also made out because he got his war and the war got his family and associates more oil wells in AFG and IRAQ.

NWO is the cherry

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Who did it?

Have you ever considered Muslim terrorists?

I know that everyone is going to say that the whole Muslim terrorist theory is quite a controversial one with little evidence to back it up, but you truthers seem to believe every other wacko theory that is put forth, why not this one. It's not quite as crazy as, say, remote control 747's with missile pods strapped to their bellies. Or, aliens, or the U.S. government, or George W. Bush.

Or, maybe it was Colonial Mustard, in the conservatory, with the lead pipe.

new topics

top topics

join