It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

world war 3 nostradamus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
is world war 3 looming on us according to the prophet it is, the prophet i speak of is nostradamus,

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ummm…. OK… would you like to expound a little more perhaps, oh I don’t know comment on your comment. How about starting a conversation about it, not like their isn’t over a hundred threads like it already but say a little more, we’ll give you a chance.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
ok nostradamus predicted the fall of the ussr ,ww2,9/11,the 2004 tsunami,assination of jfk and others although some did not come true the majority overcomes

````````````````````
mod note you have some U2U's

[edit on 13/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
oK....And ehm, Did you realize how many threads there are on this?
And have you any proof to show Nostradamus predicted all this properly?

its all a story in interpretation of his writings

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
One of my favorite sources for online prophecy is www.hogueprophecy.com... He is very good and brings it into an easy to follow context. Also his hit ratio is astounding. Thanks for the reminder, think I will see what John say's about the situation we are facing currently.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
WW3 is coming, with an added bonus,

WWIII WILL MARK THE BEGGINING OF THE FALSE RAPTURE.....BELIEVE IT.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
World war three nostradamus is BS. I can make predictions better than nostradamus. All nostradamus does happens to be that he is writing a story from his own imagination and probably never thought that people would think that he was a prophit. Additionally, he did not predict, what happened, was that people misinterpreted what he wrote and they may have mistranslated what he said to stirr the minds of others.

On the nostradamous online add on ATS the add takes you to a site which talks about the end of the world being in 2007 and the antichrist will rise this yaer. That is false.

Nostradamus is a false profit. He made some predictions, which didn't come true.

I can predict that there will be wars between certain countries, and that natural disasters will occur, and that there will be world leaders who are too powerful and war mongering. That is nothing new.

He predicted that there would be a king of terror, and he would be called "Mabus." People thought it meant "ma bush" or osama and bush, but it's only a name and you don't know what it had to do with the time period he was living in.

He did not predict what technology there would be, they just interpreted that based on a set of codes, that he made, and from what I remember, they looked at what he was doing, and they made it conceptual to fit their needs.

The people who market these predictions only want to scare people and want to make money, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here we go again, the first thing I will point out with Nostradamus is that "Hister" was a tributrary of the Danube river system back in his day and that Napolon Roy which people claim was Napolean who was never a King ( ROY ). This list goes on and on, so to give any credence to his quatrains having any ability to predict the future is futile.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by p-for-peter
ok nostradamus predicted the fall of the ussr ,ww2,9/11,the 2004 tsunami,assination of jfk and others although some did not come true the majority overcomes

I'd sure like to see some quatrains which apply to these occurences, p-for-peter. Could you provide them for discussion?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Me again.

FALSE

Trying to use Nostradamus as a true prophet is a losing proposition.

Browse the Snopes site and see how many myths you are spewing as
"fact".

Pretty amazing, huh ?

Not surprised,
Lex

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Mavrick hunter, what if the Bible is BS? I could say the same about that as you do Nostradamus. If you are really that ignorant about anything else I guess I will push this little ignore button and see how it works. Not really , but seriously, Nostradamus Rocks and you can't expect him to describe things that his mind couldnt wrap its self around yet. You would have to crane your head to understand what you would be seeing by looking into the future a couple of thousand years.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be moved to the Predictions and Prophecies Forum?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
the word prophet comes from and has connections to the word prophecy. Aren't prophecies supposed to be true? How many of his prophecies came true? He doesnt have a good hit ratio either............hmmmm. that may pose a problem for a "prophet".

Besides,i dont hear anyone saying they found the quatrain that reveals who the father of anna nicole's baby is

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
There is a book you could read - The Nostradamus Code: World War III

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nostradamus was once voted the most annoying person in history -

The ultimate 'I told you so-er'.

Napoleon may not have been king by birth, but an emperor acts in the same capacity. He became what he sought to destroy.

I like Nostradamus, fascinating character. He fore saw an environment hostile to human life, long before global warming models made it a scientific possibility.
He saw it coming into reality after the 'religion' wars.

Who is the ally who will betray the West? Some might argue it is the alliance between the Bush's and the Bin ladens.

He delineated some very specific strategic moves in regards WWIII.

Horrifying possibilities - and the uneasy alchemy of avoiding prophecy and self - fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Masqua,

I would agree with you on this comment, but even if someone presents a quatrain it is like a Biblical passage, subject to interpretation by each person.

But what shade of red is that apple? said the teacher to 50 students please submit your answer in writing. How many different answer do you think they are going to get?

Originally posted by masqua

I'd sure like to see some quatrains which apply to these occurences, p-for-peter. Could you provide them for discussion?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Mavrick hunter, what if the Bible is BS? I could say the same about that as you do Nostradamus. If you are really that ignorant about anything else I guess I will push this little ignore button and see how it works. Not really , but seriously, Nostradamus Rocks and you can't expect him to describe things that his mind couldnt wrap its self around yet. You would have to crane your head to understand what you would be seeing by looking into the future a couple of thousand years.

I'm not saying that the bible isn't BS, in fact, I believe in it as much as I believe in nostradamus. I believe in the bible as a series of laws and a story, and it is not to be taken seriously for the governments of the world to impliment thier policy for because of it.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
But what shade of red is that apple? said the teacher to 50 students please submit your answer in writing. How many different answer do you think they are going to get?

Probably 50

...but what I'm interested in is seeing the quatrains as they are interpreted by only 1 student of Nostradamus, the OP of the thread, p-for-peter

I've had some fun trying to interpret other peoples interpretations who are further referrencing someone else's *sigh* interpretation.

And on top of all that is the problem of the language, which is hardly current French and spiced with all sorts of lovely astrology which is, once again (you guessed it)... up to interpretation.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

ok Nostradamus predicted the fall of the USSR ,ww2,9/11,the 2004 tsunami,assination of JFK and others although some did not come true the majority overcomes

````````````````````
mod note you have some U2U's

[edit on 13/4/07 by masque]

9/11 predictions were nothing more than Nos standing in his field looking on top of the hill sides and seeing how two watch towers were burnt to rubble by invaders.

Masqua sumed it up best

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Poor Nastradamus.... I still like him and trust that he was a powerful piece of work.

top topics

join