It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time travel freeze style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
there is a rumour about us citizens been tested in chriogenics,rumour has it that a man froze somewhat 20 years ago has been awoken unaged 20 years later,the only sideffects are slight memory loss,the man was froze 20 years ago with 80;s technology ,the possibilties are huge

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Do you maybe have a source for this, because I find this story highly unlikely. Water when frozen expands into crystals and that would destroy our bodies. So a source if you please.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
did u ever hear of chriogenics they freeze your body almost amediately so when u wake up your body will just start again even if its years on

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
No one has ever been reanimated to my knowledge. The damage to the body is to much to bring anyone back. The only people frozen and brought back, were not that damaged and weren’t frozen to the core. The record for being dead from hypothermia and brought back was only an hour I believe, and they were not frozen out right.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
wheres your source for this info ?? where did you hear this from ??

your post should have the link to the article you read this from or you need to explain how you came by this info.......

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
you only know of documented reports found on the internet,you have to look deeper

`````````````````````````
Mod note - you have some U2U's

[edit on 13/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by p-for-peter
you only know of documented reports found on the internet,you have to look deeper

How about YOU, show US

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This would be huge news wouldn't it? What was your source for this breaking alternative news? I did not think we were capable yet to do this process and not have them braindead or completly nerve damaged...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If you have something to show, then actually show us.

I'm not letting myself get dragged into some wild goose chase again which in the end leads up to nothing but a waste of time.

And it's cryogenics......

Don't get that persistance to make small drama's and mysteries anyway.. just put out facts with sources or theories with some at least logical base. I mean logic let's you get pretty 'far out'.

If you want to 'entertain' us with a mystery thriller, write a book or script.

sorry, i'm annoyed with these types of posts as i've just spent another hour on one for nothing.

[edit on 13/4/2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by p-for-peter

Its YOUR thread.....you started it with your claims of a cryogenic experiment.............either show the article or proof...or this will get the BS label for sure.

top topics

join