It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close-up of WTC 7 east penthouse failure (10 second video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Odd how the east penthouse on WTC 7 crumbles to dust just before the rest of the building.

Anyone who knows my posts knows that I like to put a spiritual spin on matters. The masonic master or the sun god sits in the east.

The Blue Lodge Mason is taught that the "G" in the Masonic symbol represents God. In its position (along with the Square and Compass) on the east wall over the chair (throne) of the Worshipful Master, it is the representation of the Sun, thus of the Sun-god, Osiris.

www.watch.pair.com...

Google Video Link

[edit on 12-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Greetings In nothing we trust.
Can you clarify what it is you are trying to say?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash

A light in the darkness.

When the light fails, everything goes dark.

Do you see the light now?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Sir, you should be aware that I AM a MM.
I know all about the light.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I dont get how it would fall straight down if damaged in the way the government would have us believe. You would think it would tilt somewhat towards the damaged side. The resemblance to controlled demolition is uncanny.

My spiritual take on this video is this: The building is shrouded in darkness and therefore mystery. After it falls it reveals a smoke filled area where the light shines through. This means that that the truth (light) is there, but it is clouded by smoke (conspiracies and disinfo).

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Sir, you should be aware that I AM a MM.
I know all about the light.

Perhaps you should enlighten us then Whitewash.

I've proven in several of my threads that a rouge group of masonic illuminati were behind 9/11. We'll probably never really know who they were, but we can speculate. We do know that WTC 7 was New World Order headquarters and the masons control the federal reserve.

This in itself would explain the government's reluctance to properly investigate 9/11.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
The resemblance to controlled demolition is uncanny.

All the columns failed at the same time.

The fires were isolated to pockets within the building and no floor was entirley engulfed, therefore fire did not cause the simultanious failure of every column within the building.

Furthermore, the controlled media never made a big deal about WTC 7, indicating that it was not in their best interests to have a majority of the citizens ask questions about the mysterious collapse of WTC 7.

Annomalies:

The plane that never hit it's target and the building that fell but was never hit.

The war over oil, the attack upon the constitution, the failing economy and the outright deceit of the government and the media to tell the truth or investigate the facts.

The government is terrified of telling America that we have lost our vision as a nation and everyone is now insecure due to rampant greed gone unchecked.

Damn I feel depressed just telling you the truth.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Wow, you can actually see the white smoke from the thermate. Awesome video.

flag++;

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
awesome.

(so sue mefortheone-liner, lol)

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Perhaps you should enlighten us then Whitewash.

Well, I must be honest as always. "Enlightening you" would be difficult, because If there IS any information on anything, I was not privy to it. In my experiences with the Masons, all I encountered was some nice old guys hanging out in a building and doing fundraising. I've never seen any evidence personally that anything unsavory was going on.
I personally think there IS something odd and fishy about aspects of 9/11. On the day it happened, I woke up in a cold sweat like a nightmare, I am very sensitive to certain things, and I "heard" in my mind what seemed like a thousand screams all at once, very loud. I woke up my wife and said to her "something is wrong..something bad happened. and we turned on the tv and saw the news of what had happened. freaky.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
do the hustle.

do the robot.

do the BUMP.

everyone should watch this video.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

A light in the darkness.

When the light fails, everything goes dark.

Do you see the light now?

ah the ol sun on a cross......we know it replaces the son on a cross right? the sun god...yep more people should read up on nimrod....might just answer some questions theyve been having....

[edit on 14-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
ah the ol sun on a cross......we know it replaces the son on a cross right? the sun god...yep more people should read up on nimrod....might just answer some questions theyve been having....

Yes I have already associated Nimrod with the New World Order.

It was also the goal of Jesus to bring the world together was it not?

And the anti-christ also desires centralized command and control.

I believe that it is the manner in which it will occur that is disputed.

So just who exactly gets to be free? (This is the eternal question)

[edit on 14-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Odd how the east penthouse on WTC 7 crumbles to dust just before the rest of the building.

Notice the engineering use of it too: the rest of the building leaned into where that column was as it fell. That column was brought down first to create the "kink" and control the debris spread. Don't know whether East played a role, but I suppose they could've taken out a more western column first if they really wanted.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Notice the engineering use of it too: the rest of the building leaned into where that column was as it fell.

The whole event was engineered.

new topics

top topics

join