It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tribute For Fallen Truth Activist Dan Wallace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Dan Wallace .... Good riddance to the bastard. One less ill-informed truther. I hope he's looking up from hell and reading these words right now. He got what he deserved for being part of the truth(lol) movement spreading bull# lies about 9 11 and dishonouring the memory of his dead father. And constantly using the 'my father died here' crap as his trump card to bully others while justifying such bull#. I wonder did it once occur to him that the likes of Jason Bermas or Alex Jones were actually accusing his dead FDNY father of actually BEING IN ON the whole conspiracy to murder 3000 people!!! Or that they were using this feeble idiot to further their own nasty agenda, ie, sell lets of T-shirt, DVDs, get laid, etc. Dan Wallace, was it stupiditis that killed you by any chance? Or perhaps it was Dylan Avery in order to give the truth movement a boost? Rest in peaces you #ing retard.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
don't you mean 14 zealots, or are you forgetting the 5 zealots who turned up alive and well?

or do you mean the 19 zealots NOT listed on any of the passenger manifests?

These claims have been debunked now for over 7 years. Please do some research before posting such nonsense.

911myths.com...

911myths.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join