It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Commission Whitewash: A Compilation of Senior Government 'Truthers'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The link below is very interesting. It provides, in one place, a detailed synopsis of a large number of very senior government and industry experts regarding the content of the 9/11 Commission Report and why the official story contained therein is incomplete and/or false. This illustrates that it isn't only tin-hat-wearing-lunatic-fringe folks that are refusing to drink the koolaide:

9/11 Commission Report Rebuttals

[edit on 6-4-2007 by jtma508]

[edit on 6-4-2007 by jtma508]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It will just be brushed off by people as "disgruntled" employees or something. The list of people questioning is growing by the day though and soon it can't be brushed under the carpet with a wave of the hand.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I tend to agree with you, Griff. However, when you read through the entire list and absorb the credentials of these people it is clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that something stinks. These are some of the most 'placed' individuals in government and the military. What they have to say is, in my mind, utterly earth-shattering. How we, as a country, can just let this lay is incredible.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The thing that gets me is that it was the victim's families that got the government to even consider investigating. But, then, you have "debunkers" come on here and say that we are being disrespectful to the victims, unpatriot and dividing the country. When, it was and still is the families of the victims that want these answers to begin with.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
yea Griff is right no one noticed, I posted large snips from the same site with permission from Patriots Question 911.

you can see it here.

911 Dissenters: 90+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials

[edit on 6/4/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's a big list, the allegations are all over the place - from "serious" but unspecified cover-up to A-Z inside job - credentials and credibility vary greatly - it's a great resource page, but not some kind of unified or coherent message of dissent.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
No, that's true caustic. But you need to look at it for what it is. Everyone on that list 'sees' the whole 9/11 affair from their respective professional angle (i.e., intelligence people focus on the intel aspects, gov't people look at the governmental processes involved, pilots the flying, etc.). What the entire list DOES do is show that the entire story as painted by the 9/11 Commission is incomplete, misleading and erroneous. What most everyone IS asking for is a new, independent and thorough investigation of the facts and evidence. We need to get to the real bottom of this for once and for all. It could not possibly be more important.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If the government had nothing to hide about sept11, they would of started and investigation by now.
Its clear to me, they wont do that.. because they do not want to be investigated.

Its obvious there's a lot about that day we arent being told, but how can we force them to concede a independant investigation?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Congress can force it. We can motivate Congress. As more and more people begin to question the official story it may be possible to get something to happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Its obvious there's a lot about that day we arent being told, but how can we force them to concede a independant investigation?

You're using force in the wrong direction.

You have to get the people to ask for themselves, but they don't want to know. In fact they will turn on you if you force them to ask.

However, the government may take you out for inciting the population and destabilizing thier regime if you are too vocal. The best thing to do at this point is to take the freedom movement underground, but maintain the avenues of communication.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

join