It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Transport Vehicles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok, here's a question for y'all...maybe this is a place I can get an answer. A couple of summers back, I was headed west from Toronto, down the main highway headed towards the border at Detroit. Along the way I passed what looked like a prison transport truck. Sort of like a van, but a certain look to it. Un-marked...white....nondescript. A while later, I passed another one...same story, but blue. And further along, another, this time red. Primary colours. My wife thought she noted shoulder flashes on the drivers, I don't recall that.

Gave me the creeps, though. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
With the only description as "non-descript", my thoughts are...

Non-descript vans, traveling North.

My 2 cent,
Lex

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ok, they were headed south-west...that changes things demonstrably, right?

Actually, they were singular enough that the first one struck us as different...my wife recalls that there seemed to be separate entrance doors down the side, with a window on each door...sort of like separate compartments.

There was no marking, but the next two stood out as the first one had, but in different colours. I went to the web and tried to google prison transport for an answer, but nothing helpful came up.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sounds like bike trucks for following large groups of people on bicycles. Some vehicles with showers and some with storage for supplies tents ect. Did a 800 mile bike trip in MI and we had trucks like that following us.

mikell

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'll look into that mikell...thanks. Let you know how that plays out.

top topics

join