It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Canada! First Mainstream newspaper to ask serious questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Nice article that examines the Rosie story with a twist of tough questions.

The article is very well written and presents the evidence quite clearly.

GO CANADA

www.canada.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure mainstream newspapers have been asking questions pretty much since day one.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I'm pretty sure mainstream newspapers have been asking questions pretty much since day one.

Yeah, like "Now who should we bomb first?"

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The Media since Day one has been complicit or grossly incompetent.
And we can document a history of complicity.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsleepAndNotSeeing
The Media since Day one has been complicit or grossly incompetent.
And we can document a history of complicity.

Please do share. I would like to see your documented proof of complicity.

I await you repsonse with the DOCUMENTED PROOF you hold.

Thanks.

M.Agenda!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Um, shouldn't this guy be dead now, according to the standard conspiracy theory?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
WR, I think that's a standard issue strawman right there. The government is better served to just ignore these kinds of things.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

WR, I think that's a standard issue strawman right there. The government is better served to just ignore these kinds of things.

It might be wrong, but it's not a strawman. I've had more than a few CT'ers on here try and tell me that the reason nothing about this has leaked out is because of threat of death if they do.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by whiterabbit]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda
I would like to see your documented proof of complicity.

There are tomes on this by Noam Chomsky. It is very, very meticulous, and scientific. Chomsky takes objective accounts of historical events, from the original documentation, sources, etc., and compares them to the way the US media PORTRAYS the events (becomes scientific through his use of #'s of articles, by %, that report various aspects of the events vs. articles that utterly neglect them, or over-emphasize other things, ie propagandizing). He follows this through the Cold War, through the Vietnam War, and through various other military and political events that illustrate a difference between objectivity, and US agenda-driven media bias.

You can't expect anyone to post these massive works online, but check out the book "Manufacturing Consent", where some of the above research is laid out. It's a pretty big, boring read.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
Um, shouldn't this guy be dead now, according to the standard conspiracy theory?

No.

There are MANY ways to 'hurt' or 'silence' people depending on who they are:

1. Mock them, call them "crazy conspiracy theorists" call them "unAmerican" if they are generally "nobodies".
2. Pay them indirectly through contracts and grants if they are scientists, professors or "experts".
3. Pay them directly like the victims families.
4. Threaten their personal well being... like threatening to take the NYFD pensions if they broke the gag order.
5. Threaten their families or physical well being.
6. Manipulate them into believing they will get into legal trouble if they speak.

The list goes on and on....

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie

Originally posted by whiterabbit

No.

There are MANY ways to 'hurt' or 'silence' people depending on who they are:

1. Mock them, call them "crazy conspiracy theorists" call them "unAmerican" if they are generally "nobodies".
2. Pay them indirectly through contracts and grants if they are scientists, professors or "experts".
3. Pay them directly like the victims families.
4. Threaten their personal well being... like threatening to take the NYFD pensions if they broke the gag order.
5. Threaten their families or physical well being.
6. Manipulate them into believing they will get into legal trouble if they speak.

The list goes on and on....

and on and on and on and on...

Seriously. And people want to really believe that human beings can't be so cruel or manipulative yet our history is filled with it. Yet, the faith in this administration persists. It's crazy.

join