It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We didn't die for nothing - We didn't die for nothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
John O'Niel - Counter-intelligence chief who was an expert investigator of building demolitions, was found in the rubble of the second twin tower to fall.

Captain Charles Burlingame - F-4 phantom expert pilot of flight 77, which struck the pentagon, who participated in a simulated attack upon the pentagon prior to 9/11, wasn't found at all after flight 77 hit the penatgon.

Please salute the dead.

They didn't die for nothing.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
And what did they die for, In nothing we trust?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
And what did they die for, In nothing we trust?

A belief in freedom I would suspect.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Charles Burlingame worked on the MASCAL exercises YEARS before 9/11, and they were NOT anti terrorism exercises. MASCAL was developed to simulate a plane attempting to land at Reagan National Airport near the Pentagon and crashing during the attempt.

Capt Burlingame left the Pentagon in 1996, and had been completely retired from the US Navy since then. He had been working for American Airlines since 1979.

That MASCAL was an anti terror drill, and he participated in it a year before 9/11 is a myth put forward by Loose Change. One of many.

He was a 1971 graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and an honor graduate of the Navy "Top Gun" school, in Miramar, California. He flew F-4 Phantoms for the Navy and served aboard the USS Saratoga. He continued military service as a reserve officer retiring at the rank of Captain in 1996.

www.arlingtoncemetery.net...

This wasn't some major exercise on the ground, for instance; Note that the quote refers to "Pentagon officials" only. The entire drill took place in a few rooms at the Pentagon, where the attendees effectively played games designed to try out different scenarios.

There was a plane crash scenario included, but it was only a crash, not a hijacking, so doesn't display quite as much foreknowledge as we're being told. Even articles looking to apportion blame accept that

www.911myths.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
More of those *coincedences*.

I mean really, what are the odds of participating in a similar simulated crash and then piloting an actual crash.

That is just crazy.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

what are the odds of participating in a similar simulated crash and then piloting an actual crash.

yeah, what are the odds.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I mean really, what are the odds of participating in a similar simulated crash and then piloting an actual crash.

That is just crazy.

Not to mention the little coincidence of the Captains daughter dieing in a fire because her "Army Veteran" boyfriend accidentally locked the door to their apartment. The fire in the apartment was unusual for its intense heat and smoke???!!!!
Story here which doesnt tell you about the boyfriends army ties

Link

Story here mentions it

Link

but somewhere I read his exact rank but now I can't find the article, I will
keep searching.

She dies because her boyfriend thought she was out of the apartment when the door was locked?????huh??? Very suspicious and very coincidental

Mod Edit: Link Truncation.

[edit on 1/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

That is just crazy.

What is crazy is your belief that he was "piloting" an actual crash.

Charles Burlingame wasn't in control of that aircraft. Hani Hanjour was.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX

Not really all that crazy.

... air traffic controller Danielle O'Brien, who tracked the radar signal from Flight 77, stated that it was flown like a fighter jet.

www.911-strike.com...

Too bad Hani Hanjour couldn't fly his way out of a paper bag.

... flight instructor Sheri Baxter instantly recognized the name of alleged hijacker Hani Hanjour when the FBI released a list of 19 suspects in the four hijackings. Hanjour, the only suspect on Flight 77 the FBI listed as a pilot, had come to the airport one month earlier seeking to rent a small plane.

However, when Baxter and fellow instructor Ben Conner took the slender, soft-spoken Hanjour on three test runs during the second week of August, they found he had trouble controlling and landing the single-engine Cessna 172. Even though Hanjour showed a federal pilot's license and a log book cataloging 600 hours of flying experience, chief flight instructor Marcel Bernard declined to rent him a plane without more lessons.

www.911-strike.com...

How exactly did the FBI determine that Hani Hanjour was the pilot of flight 77?

[edit on 2-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
And as usual everyone cuts that quote short to suit them. She went on to say that you don't see a large airliner flown that way because it's not safe. And take off and landing are the hardest part of a flight. What does it matter if you can't land, or have trouble taking off if you're going to take over a plane in flight and slam it into a building? Hanjour had access to a simulator that would have let him practice the important aspects of the flight.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
She went on to say that you don't see a large airliner flown that way because it's not safe.

Perhaps the FBI coached Danielle O'Brien through the remainder of the interview process after they realized that she was too close to the truth. I forget the term for it subliminal leading questioning.

The effects of leading questioning on eyewitness confidence and accuracy.

The effects of leading questions on eyewitness confidence and accuracy were measured using a one factor repeated measures design (Type of Question: leading v. non-leading v. misleading). Accuracy was measured with a questionnaire, and confidence was measured with a self-report scale. The hypothesis was supported by the findings; the type of question asked significantly affected both confidence and accuracy. These results have broad implications for the criminal justice system, and support past research.

homepages.culver.edu...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Uh, no, because I EASILY found the rest of the quote just the other day when I looked for it. The only time I see it cut off is on web pages trying to prove that it wasn't a 757 that hit the Pentagon. They take the part that's relevant to them, where she says that they thought it was a fighter, and you don't see big airliners handle that way, and conveniently cut off the part where she says "it's not safe." It's more a matter of them simply cutting off the quote to make it look like she's saying one thing, and leaving off the rest.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by GwionX

Not really all that crazy.

... air traffic controller Danielle O'Brien, who tracked the radar signal from Flight 77, stated that it was flown like a fighter jet.

www.911-strike.com...

Too bad Hani Hanjour couldn't fly his way out of a paper bag.

... flight instructor Sheri Baxter instantly recognized the name of alleged hijacker Hani Hanjour when the FBI released a list of 19 suspects in the four hijackings. Hanjour, the only suspect on Flight 77 the FBI listed as a pilot, had come to the airport one month earlier seeking to rent a small plane.

However, when Baxter and fellow instructor Ben Conner took the slender, soft-spoken Hanjour on three test runs during the second week of August, they found he had trouble controlling and landing the single-engine Cessna 172. Even though Hanjour showed a federal pilot's license and a log book cataloging 600 hours of flying experience, chief flight instructor Marcel Bernard declined to rent him a plane without more lessons.

www.911-strike.com...

how exactly are you determining it was the Col. flying the plane. I mean it really doesnt make sense when that the US govt would blow itself up. i mean the scale of the 9/11 attack would have been over the top if it was a US planned attack to do whatever. I mean they could have blown up one lightly occupied building and it still would have been one of the US's worst terrorist attacks. I mean what do we really want from Afghanistan... the only way to come up with an explanation for why the US govt. would blow the hell out of its own country is to pil conspiracy theory untop of conspiracy theory until, nothing around us truly exists and the whole world is a hoax and we are living in the matrix.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

how exactly are you determining it was the Col. flying the plane.

Deductive reasoning.

There is not strong evidence that a 757 impacted the pentagon, due to propaganda and censorship on the part of the government.

However there is evidence that suggests that an object came in, low and fast, made a high G turn and impacted the re-inforced wall of the pentagon at ground level.

There is evidence that not everyone of the witnesses agrees that they saw a 757 impact the pentagon, but many even state that they saw a smaller plane. We do know that Charles Burlingame worked on MASCAL, which simulated a 757 attack upon the pentagon.

(Side note - Odd how the WTC was designed to withstand the impact of a 707, which is similar in weight and power to a 757 or 767. And that the pentagon would have practiced for a 757 impact.)

Anyways.

We have also seen how the government impacted an F-4 fighter jet into a reinforced cement wall to determine it's affect.

There is evidence that suggests that when you project out the continued flight path of the object that impacted the pentagon, a few miles further out, you will realize that the flight path lines up with the statue of the god Mars (Lucifer - the lightbringer) the god of war - servant of YHWH, which stands in the Capital building.

The love match of Mars is the goddess Discordia which I have linked to the eye, in the capstone, of the pyramid of the $1 bill.

Discord (Chaos) and war. Chaos and the eye also have masonic links.

There is circumstantial evidence that a missle may have impacted the pentagon wall just before the object followed it in.

There is strong evidence that Captain Burlingame was an expert F-4 pilot, a patriot and believed in his country and it's ideals and was willing to lay his life on the line to defend them during a time of unprecidented national emergency. (Which I have also linked to subliminal mass mind programming - emergency = 911. And that link goes back to 1968 if you are interested)

There is not strong evidence that Hani Hanjour could even fly a kite let alone execute an almost impossible manuver with a 757 and bring it in low and fast at ground level.

It is also peculiar that there was only one wall of five which had been reinforced to withstand a bomb blast. And then there is the issue of the civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts who were involved in the audit of pentagon funding. Donald Rumsfeld alluded to 9/11 on 9/10 by stating that the pentagon could not accout for $2.3 trillion.

And then General Montague Winfield, the director of the National Military Command Center, or the war room located in the pentagon requested on ... September 10th that someone stand in for him in the war room on ... september 11th between 8:30 and 10:30 am.

There's more of course.

I may not always get my facts exactly right, but I use deductive reasoning, logic and an intuitive knowledge of the occult to base my conclusions upon.

The government attacked itself on 9/11, if the people ever found out they would be up in arms. Now you know why the government is hiding the real evidence, censoring the media and passing laws limiting freedom.

It's all about maintaining control on thier part.

Would you give up control if you were in power? History says no.

It's all about freedom on our part.

I am just playing the part that I have been allotted, I have no control, but I WILL be free.

Join us or get out of the way. The train is comming through.

(Note: Links to specific reference threads covering evidence - available upon request)

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
MASCAL was NOT simulating a 757 attack on the Pentagon. It was simulating an ACCIDENTAL crash of an airliner after it attempted to land at Reagan National and crashed into the Pentagon. It was NOT a terrorist attack, and it was NOT necessarily a 757 attack.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
From a spirtual perspective, the destruction of the Trade Towers were symbolic of the coming destruction of Materialism.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
MASCAL was NOT simulating a 757 attack on the Pentagon. It was simulating an ACCIDENTAL crash of an airliner after it attempted to land at Reagan National and crashed into the Pentagon.

Thanks for clearing that point up.

join