It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I think you might want to check out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
www.Kindleprotocol.com

Find your own answers and you'll make it through.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This isn't your site is it? Because there are rules against using ATS to promote your own site.

I didn't see anything there that was worth my time. If there is some info there then I couldn't get to it because of all the silly gimicks. It looked like the whole point was to e-mail some cat named willy.

Enlighten me, what was the point?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
For some reason, this intruiges me. I know it's probably nothing all that terribly interesting, but cryptic stuff always grabs my attention. so far, I've turned up a bit of hidden text ('it gets worse than this') on one of the pages.. you can find it by highlighting it (as if the existing text weren't hard enough to read).

beyond that, i haven't been able to get much of anything figured out. google turns up another page www.google.ca... which you can't access normally, but google has cached.. nothing terribly interesting their either except for more hidden black text 'you f'n rabbit' and a weird little form of some sort.

one interesting thing; on the main page there's a hidden sequence of underscores in black text before the opening 'pay attention'. again, you can highlight them to see, but since I'm hoping someone smarter than me can figure out what they mean (assuming they aren't gibberish, which is my first assumption) here they are: _ __ ____ __ _ __ __ _ (there appears to be an extra space at the end, which I left in).

I also checked the page sources; but there was nothing hidden in them that you couldn't see by highlighting the page to find black text.

Anyone else got any ideas? or perhaps the original poster can enlighten us as to what this is all about?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yep i noticed the underscores and the cap. letters too, I cant figure out the word thouh. I dont think its real or english or just one word. Anyways my mind keeps focusing on the last 4 letters Y LIE. But i wish the poster woulld tell us the point. or have we just wasted our time?

[edit on 3/31/2007 by ImpliedChaos]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thread closed.

The same conversation is taking place here, in the NWO forum.

new topics

top topics

join