It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerological Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
In the 9/11 conspiracy forum, there's a thread discussing the possibility of another 9/11 like event.

This got me thinking. If you are either (a) a terrorist or (b) an evil government or (c) miscellaneous perpetrator of such an event, what day would you pick and why?

There have been many posts on the significance of 9/11, the fact that it was an anniversary for various things, etc.. so my question is, regardless of what you may or may not believe about 9/11 or the subject of numerology, what anniversaries or 'special' dates are there that you believe conspirators would choose for another large scale attack?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Easy, if I were Subcommandante Marcos, I would seriously be considering a terrorist attack on December 21, 2012. He comes from the Mayan heartland, such an attack would have huge significance.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
There are many potential dates that could be ideal for terrorists to strike. Major holidays are always potential targets...

I think christmas and the 4th of july would be major target dates.

Also you have the sketch days like 4/20 of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
thinking as either a governmental type who wants to scare his people (worse) or as a terrorist maniac who wants to keep people living their lives in fear (both the same thing really), I'd probably pick a completely random day with no significance, so that people would always be scared ****less, regardless of whether it was a special occasion or not.

new topics

top topics

join