It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: Why is their election ads on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_106413
We all understand money is money. But i just think it is funny to see a vote senator McCain for President ad on a ats thread. Will we see equal ads from all the other presidental candidates? Or will we see only republican presidental candidates? Or Will we see only democrat presidental candidates> Or just republican and democrat?

A good question...

However, we have no control over the individual ads (unless a particularly offensive ad appears, then we have to find it and negate it).

The McCain ads are coming through Google AdSense and appear to be targeted for ATS (Google advertisers can select specific sites to target within their AdWords campaign tools). I'm sure we'll see more political ads as the months go by.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well I'm sold, I'm voting McCain.

With the election being so close, we have to start picking sides before it's too late.

I suspect we'll be flooded with ads over the next two year, more money will be going into these campaigns that ever before in history.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Be sure and vote when he's not abstaining from the run. A common tactic he uses.

Kind of a "well if you want play the way I want, I leaving and taking my ball with me".

new topics

join