It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cantor Fitzgerald

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sure was lucky for Howard Lutnick that he was late for work on 9/11. I'm not insinuating anything, just saying.

Cantor Fitzgerald is one of 23 primary dealers who are permitted to trade U.S. government securities directly with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Cantor Fitzgerald's New York City office, on the 101st-105th floors of One World Trade Center 8-12 floors above impact, was destroyed during the September 11, 2001 attacks. Cantor Fitzgerald lost 658 employees.

en.wikipedia.org...

Howard Lutnick, Cantor's chairman and chief executive, survived only because he arrived at work later than normal, having taken his son to his first day in senior school.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
In the period following 911, I heard that Cantor Fitzgerald or possibly another company had hired mercenaries to "get" Bin Laden. Nothing ever came of that, at least nothing was mentioned in the press that I am aware of. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then, but surely there must be people in those companies affected by the plane impacts and collapses who would love to get a piece of whoever was responsible for the mayhem that day.

As time has passed, opinions about who was responsible that day have changed. I wonder what must be happening in the minds of "serious" people at Cantor, or in the military, fire, police departments when they come to a realization that the boogyman might be closer to home.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Sure was lucky for Howard Lutnick that he was late for work on 9/11. I'm not insinuating anything, just saying.

Then why bring it up at all?

I'm sure many people who were late or out sick escaped death, just as many people who rarely visited the WTC were present, or just early to work.

I live in NYC but never worked in the WTC. Of course, I'd gone there many, many times for both business and pleasure. A twist of fate could have easily had me there on that fateful morning.

It's threads like this that really turn me off the whole 9/11 topic.

[edit on 3/27/2007 by djohnsto77]

join