It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
My dad told me something, and he's very wise, and used to work in the government (even on some weird shaped plane that was covered in a tarp, and the interior was held by glue, not normal).

Okay, my dad basically told me that they have a new area, somewhere around the rockies, that was not accessible by road.

I think I also heard him speak something about area 7* (couldn't hear)

Any ideas on this rumor/fact 0.o?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Your story is too short and vague! Unless your more specific and show some evidence how do you expect people to take you seriously

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well I did hear it was about 120 miles away from roads, but I just want to see something on google earth or hear something.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Did you hear a town its near? :::getting maps ready:::
Happen to know who he was talking to?
If it were "in" the rockies Id see a hard time making a landing strip.
unless it was near like you said.
I've heard stories about gov property all around that area.
I went looking myself at one and all I saw was a busted up fence, which could be anything.

I heard from a good source once that there was a base located "in" the rockies (doors open on side of cliff and such) then I moved away from the area and well where I'm at now I heard stories again.

But back on topic Yes there are basses near the rockies, and yes there are landing spots there to get to them (heli).
Most publicity goes to climbers their spots to land & climb.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Ah a town its near.. I could probalbly ask my dad for a reference point the next time I see him. (don't want thread to die yet..)

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hmmmmm... If were in the rockies workers would have a hard time getting to it, as you wouldn't be able to drive to it, fly to it or go by boat (duh).

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It makes sense to me that the U.S. Government would have several top secret "Groom Lake" like facilities in remote areas out west that were not accessible by road with tight security so the public wouldn't go any where near it as well as some underground facilities.

top topics

join