It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax: Got Duct Tape And Plastic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I remember the 2001 anthrax attacks very well. It's just another aspect of the events which followed the 911 attacks and was a very scary point in time, it is a very interesting event which has in some degree been forgotten, or at least has been pushed aside for what ever reason, but I feel it is a important factor which needs to be analized and included in todays perspective as we learn more about what really happened. I remember everyone going to the Home Depots and buying all the duct tape and plastic, because everyone was in fear that we would be hit with a anthrax attack, what really interests me is: Who it was sent to? And Why it was sent to them? I would like to examine the facts surrounding this issue and see how it fits into todays 911 perspective.
If anyone wishes to put forth any information they may have please do so.
I have got a link here that goes over key issues as a place to start.

Link : www.anthraxinvestigation.com...

History Channel Videos :

Part 1 : www.youtube.com...

Part 2 : www.youtube.com...

Part 3 : www.youtube.com...

Part 4 : www.youtube.com...

Part 5 : www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Dear Pharaoh:

The Anthrax issue is an important part of the 9-11 conspiracy. You’re on the right track with your questioning. Perhaps an old post of mine will further your insights. “Why The Anthrax Investigation Was Stopped”: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Good luck in trying to get people to understand. And, be careful, you will be delving into some “dangerous” territory here (investigating Anthrax).

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Dear Pharaoh:

The Anthrax issue is an important part of the 9-11 conspiracy. You’re on the right track with your questioning. Perhaps an old post of mine will further your insights. “Why The Anthrax Investigation Was Stopped”: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Good luck in trying to get people to understand. And, be careful, you will be delving into some “dangerous” territory here (investigating Anthrax).

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

I saw a brand new white truck, on it was a tool rack on the back there were many signs upon it, mainly 911 stuff, it had a big picture a a young U.S. Navy personel on it who was highly decorated, I think he received the Navy Cross, amoung many other metals, he had loud speakers blarring that United States Marine song, and there were many flags going all around his truck. One of the signs read: "The government wants the terrorist to win" & another said something about the main stream media are liars!.
Well this astonshed me to say the least, and I got a chill running down my spin, because I have got this very strange feeling that something very bad is going to happen, right here in the USA very soon, I can just feel the tentions, so for all who read this: prepare yourselves now!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I recall that during this biological and chemical weapons "scare" you couldnt
find a roll of duct tape anywhere in the city.
Plastic sheeting was sold out all over as well as bottled water and other survival type equipment.
I also remember some poor soul dying, suffocating to death because one day when the stupid color coded terrorist level went to orange or yellow or whatever.
When this happened he literally sealed his self in one room using plastic sheeting and duct tape..
Ive wondered though, if this is one of those "urban legends" i guess its possible but I do remember the story breaking the news on the day it actually occurred so as far as i know, its true.

top topics

join