It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ever think that 9/11 conspiraces were set up by the governmenr to make people think the government is all powerfull

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes. No link I note. I had a link to the episode too, but it got pulled. Even just short clips. it was a hoot tho. I've run into a few cartmans around...

I don't buy the episode's core assertion that
a) Pissed-off muslims were solely responsible and
b) the attack was not stopped by incompetence and idiocy. A stupid Bush/gov is funny in cartoonland, a dangerous presumption in real life.

I also see other things like their de facto stand down was too obvious. They wanted us to see them as responsible? A major mindfuq? We have you in a chokehold and don't care if you know it now? Like a James Bond villain revealing the plot at the last minute, but in real life do we escape in time w/fancy gizmos and foil the big plot?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Me no understand, is there an episode of south park I missed? I see 9/11 all over the place in progs before 2001

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Me no understand, is there an episode of south park I missed? I see 9/11 all over the place in progs before 2001

october 2006: The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce. Cartman becomes a twoofer

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic

Originally posted by Now_Then

october 2006: The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce. Cartman becomes a twoofer

Interesting, gonna have to look into 'twoofer'!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow, that South Park show looks kinda neat. Maybe I'll check it out another time.
I've heard it's one of those mature cartoons like Family Guy?

Oh, and by the way, don't look too deeply into a cartoon, especially one like Family Guy, because keeping ratings high by making people laugh is their only priority.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
WORKING LINKS! Sweet, Gwion. And Google thanks you for helping them get their asses SUED! Well I'll leave them to sort that out how they see fit...

top topics

join