It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me tie it together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm pretty new here, and still learning so forgive me. In trying to tie things together, my research shows that in the 1940s a saucer was said to have crashed in Roswell. Then, I've seen President Truman in the background of the alien autopsy film. Next, in 1947 President Truman signs the National Security Act into law that not only established the CIA, but under the cloak of this act also established the Black Budget that fund things Congress doesn’t even know about. And, the black budget is what obviously funds all that goes on at Area 51.

If all or most of this is true, it sure appears old “Give ‘em Hell Harry” had the most unique challenges of any president - past or present. Where am I wrong and what can YOU add? THANKS!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As far as your facts, I don't see anything wrong here. However, you seem to have over looked the Common thread that ties everything together:

The COLD WAR

While all of this was going on, the Cold War was just beginning between East and West. It was the Cold War that brought the mistrust and mutual suspicion that would Drive the suspision behind these events. At that time, the Government built a wall of secrets around itself to keep the Russians !away.

Tim

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Without a doubt the cold war bumped it to Top Secret status and covered it in a protective cloak. It appeared to all be going public when the saucer crashed at Roswell, but the headlines quickly disappeared and denial started. I'm sure our military leaders were seeking to gain an edge of the Russians through technology by putting it under wraps. I also highly suspect it will STAY under wraps for the same reason.

I tend to agree with a radio talk show host who once said that if tensions between us and another nation reach a near boiling point, all we'd probably have to do is take their leader, or their UN diplomat, out west, show them what we have hidden away through reverse engineering, and advise them to wake up the next morning with a new attitude.

join