It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moth Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
SO I was on my way to work early this morning about 4:15am. I was driving alone tired as all heck. When on the left hand side of the road I see what appears to be something with Giant WIngs. Now when I got to thinking about it I was so tired and when I saw this I knew it was just due to sleep. COuld it be possible that most times people see the old Moth Man is when there very very very tired? it may be just a trick of the mind. A glare from the windshield or sign that appears to look like wings. All I know is it was a cool sight, but I knew or am almost possitive it was due to lack of sleep,

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well, you see, I am currently doing a project in Language Arts on mysterious subjects. I chose the Mothman. I had to do multipe tasks on the Mothman only using the facts. That was a quite fine theory, but what about the other people who weren't tired and saw the Mothman? I can't say that it is just a mass delusion due to fatigue. I mean, it could be possible. I have to wake up 5:45 every morning and I thought I saw a man with four arms growing out of its back!! But, I just think that other sightings are not due to fatigue (some may be). Some could even be due to stress, obsession, maybe even drugs!!

Personally, I believe in the Mothman. My teacher says it doesn't exist though. Justa figment of imagionation is what he thinks...but I think that's CRAP!!11!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Dragon there a quite a few threads on the mothman here to help your research do a search,Iwould find em for you but I'm shattered lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Lol Mothman is not a vision caused by sleep deprivation, he is a Thunderbird sent by Chief Cornstalk's curse to get revenge on the people of Pt. Pleasant for killing him.
That's my theory anyway...

[edit on 13/03/07 by MAD Hatt3r]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
So I just saw a picture of a "thing" on a bridge. Anyone have more info on that one?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Possibly that thing was bridge equipment. Or not. SHOW ME THE PICTURE!!
Well, unless...you saw it yourself!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've seen the picture. Its definitely not bridge equipment, but its not clearly MM. It could be a bird sitting in a weird position, or a disgruntled builder looking for a sandwich.

Pic here.

If you have further questions or need a pic.... Google it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have that photo, and it's printed! I showed it to my skeptic teacher, and that is exactly what he said it was.

*Tch...*

join