It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand New Satellite Images of Area 51.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
dreamlandresort.com has posted some new satellite images from SpaceImaging. The most recent being

New Area 51 satellite images.

go to News & Events then to Latest Updates.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Pretty easy to see that good old Area 51 has "moved" nowhere, and is still completely active... Good find.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Everytime I see pictures of Area 51 it all seems quite...I know there pictures and can't make noise. However, it seems the same nothing moving all seems dead I know they do most work underground but still when have you even seen a photograph with a car parked outside or driving across. It all just seems the same.
All the same good pictures...best ones I have seen in a while...thanks

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I only found the panoramic pics from 2001.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
But in those panoramic pics, did you see the cloaked ships they had on the runway? Oh, and the one hovering over building 4? Of course you didn't, they're cloaked! But look closely, you kinda can make out the outline, if you really believe.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1

Click on News & Events, then click on Latest Updates.
The top two updates should be the most recent sat. images. The website doesn't allow you to link to pages within the website, only the homepage.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You don't think that Area 51 KNOWS when the satellites are flying over?

Of course they do.... It isn't like they are going to have something sensitive up at the time. This is why most such tests are done at night....

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark

Originally posted by AZLS1

Click on News & Events, then click on Latest Updates.
The top two updates should be the most recent sat. images. The website doesn't allow you to link to pages within the website, only the homepage.

Thank you Those are nice!
It is amazing that the main runway is 7 miles long!

Lots of new construction too!
Compare the first two satelite images.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by AZLS1]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Dclark.

Nice find.

I had not seen the first image before (Very Clear)

On the same webpage there is a super close up of the base from 1960

This was also new to me.

Entitled " close-up aerial photo of Area 51 from the 1960's "

This is an exellent image showing the hangers:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Heres A Cool Pic Of What Everything Is I Dont Know How Old It Is Just Found It On The Comp Also Good Find ON the New Pics

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Bus carrying workers from area-51.

www.users.bigpond.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thats An MCI Bus

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
dreamlandresort.com has posted some new satellite images from SpaceImaging. The most recent being

THe dreamlandresort team also has satellite images of 2003. It will just take some time to finish them and post them online. They will put them up soon
just keep an eye on their message board.

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on December 23, 2003 at 4:01:54 PST:

Thanks to Chuck's* good contacts to Space Imaging we were able to add a couple of new satellite images from 2000 and 2001, taken by Space Imaging's Ikonos satellite. Check our news section for the links.

We are still working on a deal for the 2003 image. Hint: Some donations would help us purchase and publish updated images in the future...

* By Chuck he means Chuck Clark, the guy that got busted by the FBI just a couple of months ago.

www.reviewjournal.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It would be great to see images from this year. There always seems to be construction going on there so I just wonder how different it is now. I do remember one satalite photo I saw (may have been on Dreamland resort) that had a plane on the runway. I think it was just a normal fighter jet. I will try and find it

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I really wanna go there... It bugs me that no matter what i do i will never see the place, or know whats happening there... But i guess if they let people in that wanted to go, it wouldnt be so attractive..

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My last visit was about 2 years ago. We traveled up the dirt road and went to the marked border. A friend of mine used his SLR to take the typical photos of the signs and area. Not until I turned on my AOR 8200 did the camo dudes come out. The frequency range was in the 1000mHz range. After I went to some other lowerband ranges did they start to move around and get jittery.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardrf
My last visit was about 2 years ago. We traveled up the dirt road and went to the marked border. A friend of mine used his SLR to take the typical photos of the signs and area. Not until I turned on my AOR 8200 did the camo dudes come out. The frequency range was in the 1000mHz range. After I went to some other lowerband ranges did they start to move around and get jittery.

Please help the ignorant. What is an AOR 8200? A camera or a scanner?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
lol of cource it's a scanner, a very nice one too

Also I think someone should go wait for that bus to leave there as I saw in those pictures and just follow the bus all the way and stalk and harrass the workers untill they give some information
That sure would be interesting.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, I did follow the bus a ways a couple years ago. Didn't pester any of the workers though. The stories you've heard about the bus going really fast are true.

I followed the bus to the parking spot at the intersection of et highway and 318 or maybe it was 93. Then I followed the bus to a gas station in Alamo. After that I followed one of the workers all the way to Vegas. Unfortunately I didn't follow him to his house, because I needed to get back to the hotel. Nevertheless, it was pretty interesting.

Also spoke with Pat Travis and Chuck briefly in the Aleinn. I believe Joe Travis was in the inn also at the time. RIP.
I can't wait to go back some time.

[Edited on 2004-1-17 by DClark]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Very nice pictures!
I really like the photos showing where the cammos and cameras are.

<<   2 >>

join