It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Little Green Men ha-ha-ha" syndrome.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If you yourself dont suffer from it (congratulate yourself),
i bet you know plenty of people who do suffer from this malady

My question is, what are your thoughs on this 'little green men ha-ha-ha' syndrome -- the conditioned response or tendency to dismiss with ridicule a phenomenon that merits careful investigation and an open mind to look at the facts?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
those afflicted should come here

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My thoughts are that this tactic is used as a suppressional intimidation. By ridiculing those that question or have had experiences, the media/government effectively quiets the masses and keeps its control. It infuriates me to still hear this nonsense being spewed, particularly from the joke of a media we have.

But it's no suprise, they are all nothing more than corporate/governmental sponsored propagandistic mouth pieces.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
We all have conditions responsed to certain events and conditons which we encounter in life...
Most of them we pick-up unwittingly and execute with-out mental due cause...
You can see it starting in kindergarden when kids start to imitate the group just to fit in... and it never really stops....
Consensus is about the most important thing in the world to the average person...... when your a kid it means using the same color crayon as everybody else.....
Later on in life.... if you still believe in santa in 5th grade your a freek.
Later still if you don't agree with the establishment's world view your a fringe nut, a hippie or pick your label... none of them necessarily flattering......

The mental body of the average human is a defuse undeveloped blur.

Translation: In our current stage of evolution the average person doe not have the "honed mental hardware" with which to bring to bare on their day to day decision making process.

Likewize the astral double of the aveage man is only slightly ordered.

Translation: Most of us can't even emote effectively either....
Were basket cases......
Most E.T. races who land here would probably see us the same way we see monkeys.

Did i get off track there?

Don't consider others to be inferior because they refuse to believe that which not consensus reality.
I,m not even sure if im any more mentally developed then anyone you could care to mention..... maybe I just want to believe where as they simply do not.....
And are my attempts to logically arive at this conclusion simply mental posturing to justify a decision that i have already pre-0accepted with-out proper considerations in the first place?

You've heard of reverse psychology...
Perhaps this is reverse mentality....?
Am i vertual automation?

join