It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wierd childhood memory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I remember as a child when i was about 6 years old i was at my grandparents house and in their back garden was an old television set that had apparently broken down and was waiting to be picked up by the rubbish removal men.

the thing that i found strange and the memory of which i have never forgotton was that on the television screen was a large eye that was looking at me !

i dont think the tv was plugged in and if it was just a childhood dream why has the memory stuck with me still after all these years ?

strange ?

do you have any similar childhood recolections ?

i have a few more which i might post at a later date.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by RedDanDoc]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have a lot of childhood memories of the paranormal but let me post this one, which is one that I have never posted here before.
I was at my aunts house visiting and was around 12 to 14 years old at the time. She had a large Buddah that sat beside the front door and at first I didnt really think anything of it. I was walking between rooms in her house and the Buddah caught my eye sitting in her bedroom. I looked back at the front door and there it was. Looked in her room and there it was again. Did this again and then the third time it did not appear in her room again. It was a quick experience but a strange one that freaked me out at the time.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I have a weird memory too from the age of 6. I seem to remember on the radio, there was a news report of "The red Devil on the loose"all the kids in the school were freaking out and talking about it.Then in the night every kid on the block had flashlights outside on the street trying to see the red devil and scared at the same time.I am sure this really happened but since my English was very poor at that age it could be they were talking about Devil's night just before Halloween but I am still not sure what it was all about.Just a weird memory that never faded yet.

join