It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Phone call job to Area 51? Please Read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What if u had a random phone call some day and the goverment ask YOU to come a do a life time job for the secret facility of Area 51. You would have the ability to tour the place and even get hands on experience with the latest technology! But u would have to work there all your life.

Would you give it a shot?

Yes or No?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I would have to negotiate that position. Does it include benefits? Annual salary increases? How much vacation time do I get? What's the dress code? Will they provide a bigass house for me to live in? Can I bring my boyfriend and my dog? I'll have to let them talk to my recruiter.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
By latest technology do they mean office equipment.

This thread has nothing to do with aliens or UFO's.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well good luck, and hope you the best of wishes in that. As for me I do not think I could do that. I already know what it is to sign onto something long term. My priorities are to my loved ones and if I had none then maybe i would, but the pay better be good, and I have my own room, my own computer(highpowered, and non bugged) so I can make 3dimages. (still my dream) so I can do my area51 job and at night\time off do my own hobby freely, to upload to youtube and share my images(not disclosure, information(i love you all but I can't get fired. I am loyal to my employer, sorry buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) BUT seeing I do not work for them and would not in anytime in my life i do not think, I will share any sightings i see. hehe.

So yeah I would if I have not any loved ones, and responsibility to them. But I would demand my personal freedom to my hobbies, which i define as my own personal expression through whatever means i as a person find, whether it be model cars, computer art\images\amnimation\baseball cards\comics. my hobbies are seperate from my job. I hope my opinion is understood on this. If you are making a decision I trust you have your own options weighed on your own. I hope you are well. Maybe you can have a non obligational meeting\tour. Noone can destroy you. noone can harm your perosnal strength and abilities. (paraphrased from plato)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
you will get your freedom, as long as you don't mind being "bugged" all the time. they would need ALL of your information to discredit you incase you go rogue.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i dont think i would because u never know who's gonna come after you for your secrets, but then i would probably be better of in there lol free food free apartment free parking, ok ill take the job

[edit on 6-3-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
do i get a notepad???
(sarcasm)

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If i took the job...

...And i ever told anyone...they would think i was a raving lunatic and have me committed. NOBODY would beleive me......So i would be the PERFECT BUSHONIAN Candidate for the job.

How much, how soon? Can i come home to my family on weekends?
(And get killed by my husband for having to leave home to have affairs?)
HE would have to come to area 51 also.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No, I don't believe I would take such a job. While it would be very interesting to see what 'secrets' lie within Area 51, I wouldn't want to be held captive by that knowledge. And besides, I wouldn't be able to have any more fun trying to guess what is there!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Only if they provided a company saucer (unlimited light years), company communication devive (not GSM mobile pls) one of those really cool flashey things from men in black and safe sex guidelines for any extra terrestial 'encounters' that may or may not arise.

Oh yeah, they gotta allow beer on site or its no deal (even alains need beer goggles to love me!!)

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
funny thing someone said this isnt related to aliens or ufos at all but of course it isnt the place 2 relate to them its the place to relate to hmm area 51

i would take the job. at the rate of like technology and how advanced were geting i think it would be great it would be weird but i think that "i" personally would enjoy it

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i wouldnt want a job at area 51. it would be a simple desk jockey job in any case unless your a super intelligent qualified scientist or something. they would just make you type up things and move things around and such.
Also, for a job like that you would most likely never know what you were moving or getting our hands on anyway. you would just do it no questions asked.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
unless you have 30 or so degrees in random fields then youl just be there as a gaurd, a chef or a secretary

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't think I would like to work at area 51.. Besides I don't like life time jobs

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What if u had a random phone call some day and the goverment ask YOU to come a do a life time job for the secret facility of Area 51. You would have the ability to tour the place and even get hands on experience with the latest technology! But u would have to work there all your life.
why did this happen to you?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
id say no bcause i saw this show where this guy was working there and he got radiation poisoning and died

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
A few years ago I would have said "yes", but now I say let them lie with the Devil.

I have more important things to pursue...

Like finding the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

And contemplating my navel into a tangerine.

top topics

join