It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's your view on vampires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
hey, iv been reading posts on ATS 4 about a week or two now, i do notbeleive i am a vampire or beleive that vampires are real, i just thinkthatthere are people like me who become carried away. about two years ago iwent hunting 4 the first time and even got a deer! my friend had justgottena new car and didnt want to get any blood on it. so, we each, & myfriend grabbed an empty coffee cup from his car, got some blood in it,and told me that he'd give me thirty bucks if i drank it. i said ok,triedit, & liked it. its not something that i do commonly now, but i still do it. also, i have a biting fetish where ill b necking with a girl and ill bite her neck a little bit harder than playfully, but not enough 2 hurt. people who say that they're vampires are just people like me who take things too far and could possibly be on drugs. if you disagree, then too bad. i just find any kind of immortality or ability to fly or turn into mist improbable. now the whole idea of it being a disease, i find probable, but people who think that they are not human or think that there are undead vampires, i think that you may have been sniffing a few too many expo markers

i wud also like to find out how many more people out there are like me, if u are, slap up a reply!

[edit on 4-3-2007 by bloodythirst]

[edit on 4-3-2007 by bloodythirst]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
also, throw up a reply if you think that u are a vampire, i also want to find out how many people think that they are

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It is obvious no one can be a vampire. Being a vampire dictates that you must burn up in the sun. You can not tell me that you don't go out in the sun and if you really don't then thats sad... Also what the hell do u drink blood from humans, no, you would be arrested by now, animals, no, you can't buy animal parts that have blood in them becaue it is all drained.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
if you paid attention, you would notice that i said i am not a vamp, nor do i believe that there are vamps. also, i only occasionally drink blood from animals when i go hunting. i am a normal person who happens to like drinking blood on occasion.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why don't you search 'real vampires' in to google? Then you'll find some answers. Probably.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Drinking blood and manufacturing foodstuffs and delicacies with animal blood is also a feeding behavior in many societies. African Masai mainstay food, for instance is cow blood mixed with milk. Some sources say that Mongols would drink blood from one of their horses if it became a necessity. Black Pudding is eaten in many places around the world. Some societies, such as the Moche, had ritual hematophagy, as well as the Scythians, a nomadic people of Russia, who had the habit of drinking the blood of the first enemy they would kill in battle. Some religious rituals underline the importance of metaphorical hematophagy, such as in the representation of blood of Jesus Christ by wine during Catholic mass. Satanic sects in the West have been reported to drink human blood from willing donors and psychiatric cases of hematophagy as a symptom also exist. Sucking one's own blood from a wound is also a behaviour commonly seen in humans, and in small enough quantities is not considered taboo. Finally, real or imagined, human vampirism has been a persistent object of literary and media attention. In certain parts of TamilNadu, a state in India, fried cow's blood is sold by street vendors as a delicacy. This practice is becoming rarer because of the negative connotation associated with eating/drinking blood.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
While I don't think that there are actual bloodsucking vampires, I do believe that there are emotional, commonly called psychic, vampires. They are people who seem to drain everyones' energy who is around them for any length of time.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Vampires do exist. For that im sure. The reason I believe in vampires is because it does not matter who you ask it could be just some stranger in the street you could ask most of the people you know and they will all pretty much have the same answer.

Question:

How do you kill a vampire?

Some one somewhere wanted everyone to know how to kill a vampire.

You know vampire's are very rare creatures in reality its not like Blade or Buffy that portray a never ending army of them.

And it’s a big thing for them to actually turn a human. Its not done willy nilly. But they are bad.

I had a good nose into vampires and I found some interesting stuff. I have a very interesting story about vampires that I just cannot relate. I cant, sorry. But they do exist as far as im concerned.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
There's no idea in being a vampire, except for the psychological effect, since there is nothing in blood that you can't get from eating a normal meal. There's a high concentration of iron, carbondioxide and bicarbonate, but apart from that..

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
We are talking supernatural here. From what i gathered they drink blood because it is the best source of Prana

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
whatever, i just do it 4 the taste, & 4 the idea that im kind of drinking the life force from something

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodythirst
whatever, i just do it 4 the taste, & 4 the idea that im kind of drinking the life force from something

Prana (प्राण, IAST: prāṇa) is a Sanskrit word meaning 'breath' and refers to a vital, life-sustaining force of living beings and vital energy in natural processes of the universe. Prana is a central concept in Indian medicine and Yoga where it is believed to flow through a network of fine subtle channels called nadi. The three main channels are: the ida, the pingala, and the sushumna. The ida and pingala channels correlate with left and right uninostril breathing. If Prana enters a period of uplifted, intensified activity, the Yogic tradition refers to it as Pranotthana (Sovatsky, 1998).

Prana is life force..

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hi im fron NY. I have been researching vampires or vampyres depending on where you are from is how you would spell it for more years then i can remember. It started out as a childish obsession but as the older i grew and the more facts i have gathered it turned into a full fledged adult obsession. I have spoken to people all over the world who have claimed to see vampires lurking in the dark and honestly abot 85% of them turned out to be loonies who had one to many vodka tonics. But the rest of the percentage were ordinary people. house wives who would have laughed about the foolishness of vampires before she had her own experiance with one. A grown man who grew up on a farm and never left the state of kansas and thought vampires to be hollywood money making horror flicks, Locked him self in his home for two months and wouldnt walk out the door after 7pm after his experiance. A child a little girl born in romania who was lost during a camping trip with her family for two days this child was wandering around woods and was found over 100 miles from her camp site and swears on all that is holy that a women found her and the women had long hair and very white skin and the bluest eyes she had ever seen and she had two long pointy teeth. this women picked her up and carried her for one whole day and night back as close to her family as she would go and the left her in a clearing with berries to eat and captured and roasted a rabbit for her. the parents found the child the following day. She was not harmed and was clean and well fed but the berries that were found with her only grew in a small remote patch of land 100 miles away from the camp site. This girl is now 45 yrs old and she will tell you that before her experiance she was not allowed to watch horror movies and never even heard the word vampire. but she can tell you detail after detail of her story even today. And she swears that the female vampire saved her life. So everyone can have thier own opinion on this matter. because honestly i do not belive that vampires want humans to know that they exist why would they want to be hunted and you know if thier spiecies are found to exist thats what would happen. So for all of you who dont belive in the vampire good keep thinking that way because the more of you who do will make my life alot easier in the way of this the less humans who are hunting them the less they have to hide and the easier it will be for me to prove to my self only because that all i care about i will never and would never come forward to the world when i find that they are truly a living spiecies. I want to only prove to myself that they are. So keep being non belivers its what i want and its what they want.

join