It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel controlled by freemasonry - Twin tower symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I've posted before that the twin towers were built to symbolize the biblical twin pillars of Jachin and Boaz, in Soloman's temple.

...these pillars are relevant to our discussion is effectively confirmed by the imagery on one of the tarot cards called the 'High Priestess' or 'Papess' which shows a high priestess/female pope along with the pillars of Jachin and Boaz marked 'J' and 'B'.

www.goroadachi.com...

Masonic art

The reason the twin towers were such inviting targets to radical Islamic fundamentalists (like Bin Laden), ...

Debatable

...was that they were symbols, first and foremost, of America's Masonic/Templar roots. It was no accident that these particular buildings housed the financial center of the Free World; they represented the Templar’s little-known invention of the very international financial system that has enabled the United States to become the global superpower that it is now.

www.enterprisemission.com...

Now we have further evidance of the Rothschild banking families control over the state of Isreal through the viel of the masonic lodge.

There is only one road leading from Eilat, Israel to the Egyptian border at Taba and the last circle before getting to the border you will find this Masonic Memorial in the middle of the road.

www.thegoldenreport.com...

See the disturbing thing about the banking elites is they are showing thier inclination towards preferring a caste system like the hindu brahmin have instituted in India. A form of mental slavery where the masses keep themselves in line, allowing the richest 1% to do as they will, without interference from the peasants.

They are planning worldwide debt and mental bondage for the worlds population.

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
- Federal Reserve Banker, Paul Warburg (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate)

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

The Israeli Supreme Court in Jerusalem.

The first thing you will notice is the pyramid with the all Seeing Eye just like the one you will see on the American dollar bill, it sits in a circle to the left.

The larger circle you see at the bottom of the picture is an inverted-cross designed to walk on. It is the only religious emblem designed to be trampled on under foot. At the top of the picture is a Moslem Gravesite, and just out of view to the right is an Egyptian Obelisk.

To the left just out of sight is a god of the Far East.

And all through the building you will detect Hindu Altars.

There is little proof on the building itself of the presence of the Rothschild's but on an outside wall we find these two items.

Giving recognition to the Rothschilds, you will notice the Rothschilds emblem at the top. It is the symbol for the founder of the Rothschild Dynasty and his five sons, who established central banks throughout Europe. The Rothschilds made several stipulations with the Israeli Government before the building began, among them were. The Rothschilds would pick the plot of land to build the Supreme Court; they would use their own architects, and no one would ever know how much the building cost. It took them four years to build this structure with many secrets built into it.

After passing through security the first thing you will notice
on the left wall is a large picture.

From the left you will see Teddy Kollek, then Lord Rothschild, on the right standing you will see Shimon Peres, and setting at the bottom left Yhzhak Rabin.

www.thegoldenreport.com...

And you don't believe that America is under the influence of a foriegn entity or that people in key positions in the government could have carried out 9/11?

In your face

[edit on 4-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Who rules America - AIPAC

2 minute video

video.google.com...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Nice research I.N.W.T. I happen to agree with freemasonry is in control of Israel. They have been waiting and wanting to rebuild solomon's temple. The Rothschilds are an evil family. They might be family members of Masonic Light so becareful

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i never knew this until now, i never liked masons for some reason.. ty for making this known to me..

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Israel controlled by freemasonry

Nice pictures, In nothing we trust.

At the center where the monseniors and Rabbi sit ever so comfortably together, they control Israel along with all the lower-level, dumbed down zionists. Without having the lodges, how else could they hide their political actions from the public?

[edit on 4-3-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Interesting quote

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will.

If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller

www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
David Rockefeller said in 1973.

"The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."

Imagine that? The murder, rape and torture of 60 million people in China and Tibet is something he calls, "successful"!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337
David Rockefeller said in 1973.

"The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."

Imagine that? The murder, rape and torture of 60 million people in China and Tibet is something he calls, "successful"!

We're all just rats in a cage, to be used in experiments.

Queensryche - Speak
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Hmmmmmm

That is interesting... a Lite Bright .... and a Dim Wit!

join