It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did HBO cover up evidence of bomb on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here is a pretty interesting video about an HBO documentary about 9/11.any comments?

[edit on 3-3-2007 by crowpruitt]

[edit on 3-3-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am hearing definite sounds of explosions in some of those clips. How can anyone deny that clip near Building 7?

Also again, isn't interesting the way it was edited? They edited that part out.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thats what I found odd.They clipped it right before the sound of the explosion.The other part I found strange was the fireman telling that guy to clear out because of a bomb in the building.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Sure looks like they did cover that up.
They cut out the blasts, pathetic pigs lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It just seems strange they edited it right before the sound ,the one fireman even jumps at the sound of the explosion.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'd just like to add that the morning of 9/11 I remember hearing all kinds of reports of explosions on the news.Now none of the news channels mention it when the subject of 9/11 comes up.Did the gov. put some kind of gag order on this topic?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
watch irish news on sep 11, you can hear them say that an explosion went of and wtc 1 came down, then another exposion went of and wtc 2 came down

rtsp://streaming2.rte.ie/2001/0911/9news56.rm

i know its a country news that has no first hand connection, like bbc or cnn, but it shows you again what was being reported that day.
now no one says that they heard explosions before the big two buildings fell

[edit on 3/4/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Do you all believe jobs(or possibly lives?)are being threatened if firemen or reporters and other eyewitnesses speak out about what they saw or heard that day?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I do believe that FireFighters and NYPD on 9/11 are being pressured to not talk about any explosive devices or explosions they heard in the building, because all those who argue against 9/11 conspiracy theory cannot really argue against professionals whose job is to correctly identify what is an explosive incendiary device and what is not.

Hell, this video stands alone as a strong body of evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I believe that someday someone WILL speak out about what they experienced that fateful day.Its got to be tough to know certain details about one of the most tragic events in history and not be able to talk about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Just giving this post a bump,any one else care to comment?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Do you all believe jobs(or possibly lives?)are being threatened if firemen or reporters and other eyewitnesses speak out about what they saw or heard that day?

Yes.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt

911, for me has ended up like the ufology, where if professionals speak out, it could lead to alot of unwanted attention, and people have families etc where they have to support, and that probably comes first. people need to work if they have families, and this probably stops them getting info out.

but also if you have a story to tell, will the big media actually listen to you, like bob lazar said, he wished now he did not bother, because how many people will actually believe something against the real story.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I remember seeing and hearing news reports on the day about secondary explosions as I was watching it live on satellite TV. Along with many other people, I didn't notice that those explosions weren't subsequently mentioned by any of the mainstream news media or other officials until I began to read more online.

This video is incredible. Was it really a cover-up or did HBO edit the explosion in the scene with the firemen for another reason? I haven't seen the HBO programme, so don't know at what point and in what context this particular clip was shown.

The live reports from journalists about bombs inside the building, reported by the fire service, police and FBI is staggering. Why weren't these mentioned again? Was it that the initial reports were based on supposition which was later proved to be incorrect? What made the FBI et al think there were bombs in the first place? Where did they get information about a van or lorry? Did someone actually see these devices?

Does anyone know what the timestamp of this video is? It would be interesting to know at exactly what time that explosion occured and then to compare with other reports to see if there is any correlation. How long after the explosion did the building fall?

Lots of questions and probably few or no answers.

Thanks for posting crowpruitt.

Grey

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I don't know if I buy the fact that HBO edited the video right before the expolsion to cover it up. Why have any portion of the clip at all if that's the case? It didn't show anything compelling except a fire fighter telling a loved one he was O.K..Why would HBO want to segway into something they really don't want people to know in the first place only to cut away at the last instant before the secretive part?

Maybe they knew the video WITH the explosion was out there and they wanted to discredit it?

But if someone were trying to pull that off then wouldn't it be better to let the clip run & then edit the audio? With that HBO could spread disinfo that the clip WITH the explosion was a hoax.

Just my$.02

2PacSade-

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm not so sure "HBO" would consciously cover up something of this magnitude. After all, they've recently aired some highly critical shows that showcase vote fraud, fraudulent wars (with false-flag details), and the FBI's involvement in creating and orchestrating the L.A. gang wars. I would imagine it's more an editor striving to create a tightly-edited fast-paced video.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thats a definite possibilty Skeptic,I could buy that.But it still seems as though NO ONE speaks about the explosions they heard during 9/11.I don't know if this is relevant but in the movie World Trade Center by Oliver Stone there were sounds of explosions heard before the collapse.I know it is just a movie but didn't they base it on the testimony of the 2 trapped port authority cops?There were many reports of explosions by different groups(firemen,reporters,civilians)Now no one says a word about it.Strange.

join