It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shills and spooks crack me up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
None of them will even touch the points about other buildings that where closer to WTC 1&2 and the damage they sustained. Compared to WTC 7

Why is there so many shills,spooks,and neo cons here? Just curious? This board is a hot bed of Government official line/propaganda

[edit on 3-3-2007 by ff2k1984]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sounds more like you are spouting off Cointelpro propaganda, trying to sow discontent amoung a group that is merely trying to study an event.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ff2k1984
None of them will even touch the points about other buildings that where closer to WTC 1&2 and the damage they sustained. Compared to WTC 7

Why is there so many shills,spooks,and neo cons here? Just curious? This board is a hot bed of Government official line/propaganda

Why are you so angry? "shills" "spooks" and neocons?

This board is filled with debate from both sides. When you do some research on the TYPE of buildings that were damaged, how they were damaged, and how much fire was involved, perhaps then we can talk about the facts.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ff2k1984

Yes it is a bit of a mystery how building 7 was damaged being at the very edge of the towers perimeter.

Why is thier still people who can say they believe the official story when so much evidence has been provided that its not correct. I guess its mainly people who do not do any real research.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Its hard for a lot of people to accept something like this, and they just reach out for any explanation.
That way their world isn't upset, because when your world-view is shaken it is something that is not easy.

The media has done its job whether intentionally or not, we all have been made comfortable in the little bubbles we live in, our little world.

Its like a mother who can't accept her son is a killer or a wife who can't accept her husband is cheating on her. Its hard to accept and any somewhat rational explanation will be sought after.

But when circumstantial evidence keeps coming forward, then it becomes increasingly harder to deny. That's when outrageous explanations are put forward.

I think everyone saw that when people were at first talking about 'green screens' and 'blue screens' concerning the BBC thing and Bdlg-7.

Its denial, plain and simple. I didn't subsribe to the whole 9/11 thing for years, but some things became a little to hard to deny.

You put it all together and its unsettling. Best thing to do with people who are bent on denial, is to let them live in it. You can't change them, they can't change you.

At times though, some people do come up with sound rational explanations for things, and this is where people in the truth movement should learn from. Cause it is about the truth about what happened.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Its denial, plain and simple. I didn't subsribe to the whole 9/11 thing for years, but some things became a little to hard to deny.

I believe the only peple in denial are the people who still believe the official story. They do not want to do research to find the truth because they might find their government did something bad and that would ruin their safe little fantasy world they live in.

join