It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the UN supposed to be attacked on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Anybody figure out why the United Nations should be attacked on that day?

Preplanned maybe? Conspiracy? Mistake? Naaah can't be.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No response? Not surprise since this news media mentions about the UN being attacked. Chaotic world eh? Mistakes. So this is an example of how news organizations can make mistakes. For example BBC or CNN.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
just imagine what would have happend if the wtc was still standing and the u.n building had been hit...but saying what if dosent change anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I can't see why any terrorists would attack the U.N. They're one of their biggest allies!

Makes me wonder about the conspiracy theories pointing to the Bush Administration's involvement in the 9/11 attacks. You would think that if they were really involved then the U.N headquarters would have been targeted by the U.N.-hating Bush Admin.!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The UN also the Washington Mall.

I remember hearing reports of Hijackers being at D/FW on a local news cast as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi Deltaboy.

Did you listen to this before you posted it?
Did you hear the bit about 40 seconds in?
Something about an explosion in the base of the tower?

Nice work!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Would U.S. based conspirators really want other countries getting involved in the attack's investigation? Attacking the U.N. would have been even stupider than blowing up the WTC7 building.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"The united nations was hit by a series of terrorist attacks this morning, which left the wtc destroyed and washington under siege..."

The autocue said "the united states", she read "the United Nation". oops

"About an hour later after that, there was a huge eplosion at the base of the south tower - that's 1 world trade center - and part of the building collapsed"

huge explosion at the base? Where did i hear that before?

top topics

join