It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is iran nuke story a front for scalar weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
is it possible all this talk we hear thru the media about iran's nuclear enrichment program is mostly just b.s and that while we may have intrests in invading iran (the nuclear thing is b.s) and if they were trying to acquire any weapons that we would not wish them to have they would be scalar in nature

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I guess anything is possible. If we have them I don't know why any other country wouldn't have them.

My bet is that if any country has scalar weapons, that info is being held deep and would only be used as a last resort as a surprise attack, just like the atom bomb was used in Japan.

Once you've played that card, then the cat is out of the bag.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
With Iran's penchant for funding terrorist groups I think its a legitimate concern if they were indeed able to construct a nuke.
What would stop them from handing over a suitcase nuke to some terrorist group to use in iraq or anyplace else?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
sometimes I think our worst danger in Iraq/Iran is not the inhabitants, but our own secret government. I think they are over there causing more confusion and anger than there really is.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
well i think that scalar weapons are a bigger issue than we know

wether they have to remain secret because the way that work and operate shows clues that empty space is comprised of energy and thus threaten oil cartels and the elite's that fund them SHOULD not be underestimated.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I heard this weekend on NPR, on a news brief that the US wants to set up a missle defense system radar station in Chek because of the threat from Iran.

This IS scalar weapons right here. This is the beginning of what Dr Rosin talked about.

Fortunately, over 60% of the Chek citizens don't want it, hopefully it won't fly, no pun intended.

I yelled out loud in my car when I heard it. Pray to whoever you pray to that it won't happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Check out Tom Beardens website for more info on scalar electromagnetic weapons.

www.cheniere.org...

It is interesting stuff to say the least.

new topics

top topics

join