It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Just listened to one of Jeff Rense's interviews. Very interesting. The UFO of the fifties where man made.
The last one (above) is amazing it really does look real. So much so that I'm leaning towards it being so. *EDIT* The last photo is 100% real the others are composites.

The rest are here

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by Britman]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The following images are computer enhanced composites
based on the design and information about the craft.

Im sure that will answer your question.

Deep

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well the question you have to ask yourself is what makes them fly if they are real? If they are flown using Anit-Gravity Propulsions Systems then we are using alien technology from recovered crashed disk. If however they are flown using jet fuel or something similar then we definetely created it from scratch without the help of alien technology. The other question that puzzles me is why fly aircraft that is disc shape? To distract the public away from the real UFO's? Of course the majority of the public doesn't even know the military flies these type aircraft.

For example, Project Silverbug. Now I'm not exactly sure what technology was used to fly Project Silverbug but I can assure we did fly it.

LtPG97

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
The last photo is 100% real the others are composites.

Well, it isn't... All I have to say- it unfortunately just is just a "computer enhanced composite"

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
\the picture posted above is fake, the saucer is computer rendered. I'm 100% sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You are missing obvious important facts here. One the craft were experimental and two their capabilities and payloads were poor at best.

Even if this craft was more advanced than I believe, there is no one saying that the US has true anti-grav tech even amongst the conspiracy crowd TODAY!

A great picture though and well worth discussion.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
You are missing obvious important facts here. One the craft were experimental and two their capabilities and payloads were poor at best.

Even if this craft was more advanced than I believe, there is no one saying that the US has true anti-grav tech even amongst the conspiracy crowd TODAY!

A great picture though and well worth discussion.

I'm not saying that these (experimental) craft use anti-gravity systems. I'm saying it's either that or some kind of jet fuel. However, Neo, your explanation is a good example of the Avro Car.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by mrmulder]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Listen to the interview.
The smaller of the two is radio controlled. The larger was designed to carry missiles or nukes.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I hate to say this but what interview? I see the name you're referring to but no link. Do I need to search for it on the internet?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
sorry, my bad.

www.soundwaves2000.com...

Scroll down to:

12:17:03
World Exclucive - USAF UFOs

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow Very Interesting Thing Nice Pic Too Im Gonna Check Out The Recording Now Good Find

join